Chapter 33

Since the group hadn't had much time together of late, they all decide to do something after school.

"Video games?" Namjoon suggests but everyone at the table just grimace at the idea.

"We always do that!" Jimin complains with a huff, especially since it was always his house everyone would come to and raid his fridge.

"What about going out to a nightclub then? We haven't done that in a while." The pink haired male seemed to be the only one recommending any ideas.

Everyone glances at one another, all sharing a similar interest in the idea. "Okay, tonight at 9pm." Jimin proposes, making everyone nod in agreement.

Meanwhile, across the room, Taehyung and Jin were having a rather quiet lunch break.

"So I was thinking..." the younger trails off, putting down his sandwich to give Jin his full attention.

The brunette peers up at the other, "y-yes?" He curses at himself for having such an irritating stuttering, even towards someone younger than him.

"I think we should hang out today, maybe even stay over at one of our houses to get to know each other more?"

Jin tenses at the thought, he would love to get to know Taehyung more since he was his first friend in a long time. The first person to take notice of him after being on his own all this time.

But he didn't particularly want Taehyung to come over to his home, nor did he want to say why.

"W-what h-h-house?" He timidly questions, praying to the God's above that Taehyung will offer to have him over at his.

Taehyung thought about it for a minute, debating on whether he should let Jin stay at his mansion, especially when his mom was still prowling around.

Although lately she's been staying at the Jeon residence, making him guess it'll be safe.

"Mine, of course." He announces, causing the mousy brown haired boy to openly sigh in content.

The younger notices this with a straight lipped expression but doesn't bother to ask. He could obviously tell that the older didn't want to speak about it so Taehyung remained quiet.

"O-o-okay th-then."