Chapter 12

The younger grimaces as his eyes once again peak over at Jungkook who sat on the opposite side to him.

It turns out that it was his father that Mrs Kim had round, showing obvious signs that the pair were close.

'He's definitely fucked her already, it's way too noticeable.' Taehyung had to hold back a snicker at the mere thought, knowing how much of a promiscuous woman his mother can be.

Jungkook too, was having a hard time processing all of this as he weakly pokes at his food with the use of his fork.

He didn't really have the stomach to eat anything after seeing Taehyung's face which only brought on more rage.

Taehyung had never met any of Jungkook's parents either. His mom divorced his dad to run off with another man, leaving a 12 year old boy behind with only his workaholic father to care for him.

Of course Mr Jeon didn't have time to raise his son, leaving the newly aged teenager to fall into the hands of reckless behaviour and soon became the way that he is.

He didn't care anymore about others nor how they would feel by his actions.

Taehyung could not stand it as he hears his mother invite the pair into the conversation at hand. "So Jungkook?" She questions the boy like she's actually interested.

The older moves his gaze from Taehyung to instead look at his mom. "Yes, Mrs Kim?" He spoke innocently, causing Taehyung to openly scoff.

His mother gave him a growler, telling him through her eyes to behave. "Taehyung says that you know each other," she speaks, making the purple haired male tense in his seat.

He leers in his mom's direction, catching sight of her mockery smirk that she displayed for a split second to her child before its replaced with a kind smile.

Taehyung sneers at her, disgusted that she would do this to him.

Jungkook sucks in his lower lip, briefly chomping on it as he feels like he's on trial.

He knew he couldn't admit the truth as to how they truly knew each other so he just went with a simple answer. "Yes, we attend the same school."

Mrs Kim nods, peering over to the lilic haired boy with amusement. "Is that all?" She questions aloud, causing both teens to stiffen.

A silence submerges the dining room with only the sounds of odd clattering of cutlery hitting against the plates.

The house staff were continuing to serve the rich families as they all give each other awkward expressions.

Everyone could notice the tension that was surrounding the table.

Yet, this only seemed to entertain Mrs Kim more.

She was about to open her mouth again when one of the butlers appear at her side, "ma'am you are needed to sign a few contracts." He explains while Taehyung's mom remains her gaze between the two teens.

"I see," she mutters to herself mostly as she gets to her feet. "I'm terribly sorry, would you excuse me for now." She apologies and Mr Jeon finds himself standing too, "I'll come with you." He utters, his eyes ogling the woman's body that was covered with a very tight fitted dress that showed off all her curves.

"Jungkook, be good." The man sternly told his son before following Mrs Kim out like a lost puppy.

When they knew their parents were a safe distance away, Taehyung immediately snaps his attention towards Jungkook with a growl, "why the fuck are you here?!"

The ebony headed boy looks on at his ex-lover, "you know your mom's pretty hot. I can see why you never allowed me to come round now." He teases while licking his lips.

Taehyung snarls at the comment, livid by Jungkook's choice of words. "Don't you fucking dare!" He raises his voice, making Jungkook smirk.

"It seems that Taetae is upset," he proceeds to mock, hoping to make Taehyung crack.

He had to get Taehyung back to the way he used to be, to chase after him like some love-struck idiot.

But Taehyung had other plans, he had to speak with Jimin more and make Jungkook angry somehow or another.

He wasn't going to back down this time, he'll prove to Jungkook he doesn't need him and that the older is actually indeed in love with him before he rips away his heart like he did to taller.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

I might be the only one who actually likes Mrs Kim but I think that's because I like writing her character, it's different from the caring or abusive parent that I've wrote in previous stories.

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️