Chapter 1

It had been around a year now since Jungkook had last seen the boy he once called his boyfriend.

After that eventful day, he never saw Taehyung roaming the hallways or attending any of their joint classes again. He later found out that the brunette had moved away to another school.

He chuckles to himself, 'well...at least I don't have to deal with a needy ex.'

Jungkook continued to sleep around with others - both being male and female, he didn't care.

Once he won that bet that his friend gave to him a year and a half ago, he started to become bored, wanting a new challenge.

Jungkook leans against his locker while listening to the chattering of his best friend, Jimin. "I swear the bitch was so loud in bed, I actually had to stick my dick in her mouth to get her to shut the fuck up." Jimin laughs, talking about the weekend he had prior.

The ravenette was part way listening to his friend's overly detailed conversation when suddenly, a vibrate purple tuff of hair could be seen in the corner of his eye. He quickly rotates his head, spotting a tall, tanned and fairly handsome guy waltzing through the hallway.

Girls and even a few boys, instantly swoon at the mere sight of the teen while the rest of the male population looked upon him with disgust. Their minds were thinking about the fact that yet another fuckboy had entered the school, ruining their chances to hook up with any of the girls.

The boy wore a pair of black ripped jeans, a dark tee and a leather jacket thrown on top to finish his look while his hair was styled messily.

Jungkook felt like he had seen this person before but couldn't quite put his finger on who he was nor where he had seen him. 'Probably a one night stand or something like that.'

"Holy shit!" Jimin practically yells, his eyes almost falling out of their sockets as he too has his gaze locked on the boy now. He licks his lips, letting out a small groan while he stares at the unnamed other's ass.

For some strange reason, Jungkook got irritated by his friend, sending a slap to the smaller's head.

"Oww! What the fuck?!" He growls, glaring in Jungkook's direction before flickering his attention back to see that the tan boy was long gone now.

"Who was that?" Jungkook wonders aloud, his dark orbs fixated on the area where the male had disappeared off too. Jimin shrugs, "I don't know, but damn was he hot!"

Suddenly, the bell rings, signalling for students to hurry along to their classes.

"Well, see ya." Jungkook gives a short nod to his friend before walking off, shifting his backpack further up his shoulders as he makes his way towards his first period class.

~*~

'Could this class go by any slower?!?' Jungkook huffs to himself, watching the large clock above his teacher, Mrs Jung. All of a sudden, he feels a buzz inside his pocket.

"Mr Jeon! Please turn your phone off while in my class!" Mrs Jung shrieks, causing the little group of nerds at the front of the class to jump at her tone. The boy rolls his eyes, pulling out his phone to quickly check whichever bitch it was that is texting him now.

To his surprise it was Jimin;

Fuckboi Park 💪🏻
Dude! Omg you are not gonna believe this!!!

Fuckboi Park 💪🏻
That guy we saw in the hallway earlier............it's Taehyung!!!😍😩✊🏻💦🔥

He frowns at his screen, confused at Jimin's message.

"I'll take that," Mrs Jung snatches his phone out of his grasp before proceeding back to the front of the room, Jungkook's phone now in her hand. "You may come and collect it at the end of the day."

'Asswipe.'

~*~

"Dude, that's Taehyung!! I swear, look at him..." Jimin trails off, biting his lower lip. "I would tap that hard."

"But you don't even like him." Jungkook points out, not taking his eyes off of his once boy toy that was sitting across the canteen from the two players.

Jimin shakes his head, "correction, I didn't like the old, nerdy Taehyung...however, this Taehyung makes me wanna get fucked up the ass by him so hard that I scream louder than that bitch I fucked last weeke-" Jungkook cuts the boy off, irritated at what the blondie was stating, "-Alright I get it!" He hisses aloud.

Jungkook props his elbows onto the table as he leans onto his palms, his eyes burning into the boy he had lost a year ago.

'He looks so different.' The ebony haired male thought, taking in the now slightly taller boy's appearance again. He had definitely grown, he was currently just a bit over Jungkook's height. His once brown hair, now a light lilic colour. His nerdy clothes were ditched for black, bad boy attire.

Jungkook would be lying if he didn't find the other attractive. Yet, he knew it would be dangerous waters to come back into contact with the boy.

'He was nothing but a fuck, a bet, remember that Jungkook!'

"I'm gonna go talk to him." Jimin smirks, lifting himself up from his seat. Jungkook snaps his head towards his best friend, watching him intensely as he makes his way over to his ex-boyfriend.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

I will be updating this story everyday at 7:00pm GMT

I really hope you all enjoy the plot. 😊

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️