Chapter 61

"Why isn't mine working?!" The lavender haired teen pouts, angrily glaring at his lopsided looking plant pot.

Jimin chuckles, enjoying how frustrated Taehyung is getting over the fact he wasn't very good at making things out of clay.

The taller throws his ball of clay back onto the pottery wheel before pressing his foot down angrily, only causing the older to giggle loudly at the other.

"You're such a baby." He teases, coming up behind the younger.

Jimin tries to wrap his hands over Taehyung's, leaning in from behind but the taller is quick to comment. "This isn't the movie Ghost, Jimin. Don't think you can act all cosy with me."

Truth was Taehyung just didn't want Jimin to be so close to him. He knew from his chest tightening that the blondie was trampling in dangerous territory.

Though, this didn't seem to stop Jimin as he snakes his arms around Taehyung, pulling him in so that his chest was against the top of the younger's back.

Immediately, Taehyung gulps. He didn't know how long he was going to maintain a straight face before it crumbles.

Jimin smirks, smugly enjoying how he can somewhat still make Taehyung flustered.

The younger keeps his gaze facing forward as he feels Jimin's cheek brush against his. He purses his lips as the older's breath sweeps across the side of his face.

"Just let me help you," it was like a chill had ran down Taehyung's spine as he gasps ever so slightly.

Jimin presses his foot down on the pedal, easing the wheel to spin slowly.

Taehyung felt stiff while Jimin aids him with the clay.

The elder decides to taunt and torment the taller by allowing his plump lips to lightly press behind Taehyung's right ear.

The purple haired teen almost shoots out of his seat as he glares at Jimin while the other smirks triumphantly.

"Why did you bring me here?!" The younger hisses, in a mood as he wipes at his ear angrily.

Jimin takes a seat down on the chair beside Taehyung, his orbs trained on him before mumbling, "can't we just hang out...like old times?"
.
.
.
.
.
The group of four continue to laugh, openly enjoying themselves as they allow the chatter to carry through most of the treehouse.

They were all drinking happily, waiting for their dear friends to arrive.

"Bet they're fucking," Namjoon chuckles, making the others laugh along side him.

Though, there was one who seemed less chuffed to hear such a thing.

"Didn't he already get his virginity? Why is Kook still with him?" Yoongi questions through a mumble as he picks up one of the unopened bottles that sat on the table.

Jimin purses his lips, wondering the same thing. 'He won, so why is he still with him?'

Just then, the very couple that they had been talking about, walks in.

"Hey guys!" Taehyung chimes, earning a few monotoned replies.

He lets his lips form into an awkward smile as he takes a seat down beside the bleach haired male.

The pair side glance at one another, having that ongoing strange atmosphere surfacing over them.

It had always been that way between them since the day Taehyung cleaned the other's cuts.

"What'd we miss?" Jungkook obliviously asks, unaware that his friends were talking about him and his relationship only moments ago.

"Nothing." It was Hoseok who answers, wanting to avoid any problems completely.

Jimin decides to take a sneak peak over at Taehyung while the younger reaches out to grab a beer, causing his oversized t-shirt to droop off his collarbone.

And that's when he saw it.

The hickeys. The love-bites. The bruises.

Suddenly, he couldn't just sit there and pretend everything is okay.

So he gets to his feet without saying a single word.

Everyone in room stares at the boy in confusion yet he doesn't bother to explain himself as he heads out to get some fresh air.

Jungkook, finding his best friend's behaviour strange, decides to follow after him.

"What's got you so worked up?" He chuckles when he catches up to the teen who is now sat on the grass, far away from the treehouse.

The ravenette flops himself down to take a seat beside Jimin and that's when the older sees that Jungkook also has matching hickeys to Taehyung's.

He takes a long, good stare at the taller's skin while asking, "when are you gonna break up with him?"

Jungkook found this strange that Jimin was asking such a question at such a weird time.

"Why do you ask?" He tries his best to keep a straight face.

The corners of Jimin's lips curves slightly as he stares down at the ground, pulling out small tuffs of grass to keep himself from looking any more suspicious than he already was for asking such a thing.

"Well you won the bet, so why keep this going if you don't care for him?"

That made Jungkook stop and think. 'Why am I still with him? I got what I wanted so why stick around him?'

"Alright, I'll do it soon." He smirks over at Jimin who returns the same look, though in his mind he was thinking that now he might potentially have a chance.

'Taehyung will feel really upset and lonely after Jungkook dumps him, and then I can swoop in and steal my chance.'

He knew it was a sneaky plan but he couldn't help himself, he had to do this if he ever wanted to get anywhere with Taehyung.

The two smile at one another, deciding to stay sitting there just a little while longer.

In the distance, behind a tree however, was Yoongi.

He lingers behind the large trunk, eavesdropping in on the others' conversation.

He headed out after Jungkook, wanting to check up on Jimin.

But when he heard what they were talking about, he kept to the shadows.

His head rests back against the bark, a look of utter devastation impairs his expression.

A single tear rolls down his cheek while he feels his heart snap in two.

He had been having a suspicion for a while now about Jimin and Taehyung. He had this gut-wrenching feeling that his intuition was right.

'He likes him...Jimin likes Taehyung.'