Chapter 10

The purple haired teen glares at his reflection while he fixes the shirt he was currently wearing for the evening's dinner party with his mother's guest.

Or as Taehyung likes to call them, his mother's occasional fuck buddies.

This made him snigger a little as he hears someone knock on his bedroom door. He peers his attention towards the door of his closet as he looks into his room before beckoning whoever to enter.

A maid appears as she bows to her master. "Sir, your mother's guests have arrived." She reports towards the tall male.

"Thank you, you may leave now." He commands, making the girl bow once more before leaving.

He was just about to walk out of his closet when he finds himself halting in his actions. He tilts his head to the side, sucking in a deep breath while his mind rekindles what the maid had just stated.

'Did she say guests? As in more than one?' He then shrugs it off, guessing he must have misheard her.

Taehyung saunters out of his room and into the large hallway.

Some staff were dotted about, cleaning or carrying things around as he strolls confidently towards the main staircase.

The lilic haired teen knew he had to put on a show for the next few hours and every second of it was going to be utter torture.

He wanders down the spiral staircase till he reaches the ground floor.

A group of butlers and maids waltz by, bowing at their young master while he edges in the direction of the dining room where he could hear faint sounds of chatter.

Prior to entering the room, Taehyung mentally prepares himself as he takes a few deep breaths in and exhales slowly.

With his now masked expression, the boy opens the door and walks over the threshold to find his mother with a man by her side as they talked.

The sound of the door being unlocked causes both to turn and gawk at Taehyung. He bows, showing respect even though all he wanted to do was leave.

"Ah! Taehyung," his mother displays that same smug smile she seems to always wear. "This is-" but before she could tell her son the man's name, the door once again opens...

"-I'm sorry that I had to leave to use your washroom Mrs-" the boy stops in the middle of his words when he meets Taehyung's eyes.

"Taehyung?"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"...Kookie?"