Chapter 40

Taehyung's head tiredly sways onto Jungkook's shoulder as the two sit in the back of one of Jungkook's limousines.

The driver had the window up, giving the two complete and utter privacy.

Soft snores escape from the younger while Jungkook repeatedly takes small peaks every so often at him.

He couldn't deny how innocent and peaceful the taller looks when sleeping. It always seems to bring back memories of how they used to be.

But that's all they'll ever be...

Memories.

The jet-black haired male knew they couldn't go back to what they used to be.

Hesitantly, he reaches out to brush a few stray strands of Taehyung's bangs away from his eyes, allowing him to get a better look at the younger.

He purses his lips, his pupils gawking slowly over each and every feature on the lilic haired boy's face.

His gaze slowly trails down towards Taehyung's lips, how they look so red and swollen.

Jungkook gulps as he leans in a little closer to the taller's face.

However, the car comes to a halt, causing Jungkook's lips to press forward into Taehyung's.

In a flash, the now blushing ravenette flops back into his seat, surprised by the fact he literally just kissed Taehyung.

'I...I kissed him! Kim Taehyung, the loser ex-boyfriend...I kissed him!!!'

Jungkook raises a finger to his lips, touching them lightly like he can still feel Taehyung's lips on his.

Taehyung shuffles in his sleep, smacking his lips together while he hums faintly. He was still clocked out, making Jungkook feel somewhat, relieved.

'Thank God, he's still sleeping.' He thought, his hand still gripping his shirt where his heart lies as he slowly leans back over to get a good look at the sleeping younger.

"Sir?" The car door opens, surprising the jet-black headed male again.

"Shit!" He curses under his breath, still clinging to his shirt before he realises the driver caught him in such a state.

He lets go of his clothes, sitting upright as he peers towards the man. He clears his throat, "hmm, yes." He mutters, turning back to pick Taehyung up.

Meanwhile, in another car, going in a different direction, were Yoongi and Jin.

Hoseok suggested he would get in the limo with Jimin to make sure the drunk boy gets home and Namjoon...well he put up a fight to go along with Yoongi and Jin.

But in the end, he was placed in a car of his own and drove back to his house.

Jin awkwardly sat back on the comfy seat while they were on route to his house.

The older didn't want to confess to Yoongi that he was indeed worried about returning home. He was hoping that he could maybe go back to Taehyung's but when suggesting this idea, Yoongi quickly shuts it down.

He told the brunette teen that Jungkook would probably be there and that he should just stay out of his way.

Jin didn't want to admit it but Jungkook kinda scares him...actually all of his friends do.

Except for Yoongi.

"Y-you kn-know, I sh-should p-p-probably g-get out h-here." Jin proposes, beginning to undo his seatbelt when Yoongi places his hand over Jin's, bring the older to a halt.

"But we haven't arrived at your house yet." The younger explains, giving the boy a raised brow.

Jin averts his eyes, taking interest in his shoes while he allows silence to engulf the pair.

Yoongi took this time to observe the other closely. He couldn't help but notice how reluctant Jin was when it came to going home.

"Is there something you're afraid of at home perhaps?" The silver haired teen questions without thinking things through, causing his orbs to enlarge while Jin holds an equally shocked expression.

Jin's hands were clinging to either ends of his seat, sheer panic taking over. "N-n-n-no! I-it's j-j-just my...p-parents kn-know I'm o-out!! Th-they think I-I'm at T-T-Taehyung's and th-the d-door will b-be l-l-locked n-now!!"

Yoongi was a little startled by the older's actions before he scratches at his neck awkwardly.

"I mean...you could always come back to my place, if you like?" He mumbles, twiddling his thumbs since he felt rather uncomfortable asking a complete stranger to come home with him.

Though, he knew Jin seemed innocent and too punny to do anything towards him. So somehow he knew he can trust him.

The brunette was dumbfounded by the other's proposal, 'go back to his house? Alone?! With him?!'

"I-I..." Jin couldn't form words, unsure whether he should take up on Yoongi's suggestion or not.

"Come on, I don't have all night." The grey haired male mutters, attempting to cover up his embarrassment.

"O-ok-kay!" Jin finally agrees, having to take a large deep breath after speaking.

He collapses back against the seat, relaxing his shoulders while peering out the tinted windows.

"Okay then." Yoongi spoke quietly before giving a signal to the driver to head home.

Jin rests his head back, wondering to himself if this was a smart move or not.