Chapter 55

Jin's brown orbs skim past the many thick hardbacks, glancing through each title till he could find one that might strike his interest.

He roams the familiar place, knowing where each and every thing was like the back of his hand.

It was, after all his millionth time being there.

His fingers trail over each spine, hoping to somehow find a book that would catch his eager attention for literature.

While busy searching for a book he hadn't read yet, his phone begins to buzz loudly in his pocket, immediately alerting the boy.

He fumbles around, panicking since he was making a lot of noise, not to mention the fact that frowning eyes were now turning in his direction due to the disturbance.

As soon as Jin pulls out his phone and sees just exactly who it was that is calling, a sense of dread fell onto his shoulders.

He didn't want to pick up the call but he knew he had to, he didn't want to face the consequences if he didn't.

Jin also couldn't possibly decline the call either nor allow it to just ring out so that he could say he didn't hear it.

With a deep inhale inwards, he presses answer before raising the small device to his ear.

"H-h-hello, d-d-d-dad."

~*~

Taehyung was sick and tired of being dragged along with his mother to meet with Mr Jeon and his son.

The mere sight of Jungkook made Taehyung want to puke. He still couldn't stand him.

Though for some reason, Jungkook wasn't his usual irritating, asshole self tonight.

It made Taehyung a little curious as to why the other was acting this way.

"So, are you both excited for the trip in two weeks?" Mr Jeon brightly spoke, his orbs flickering between both teens.

Neither one responded back. How could they when they were both dreading the thought of being in each other's presence for longer than a few hours.

After dinner, Mr Jeon and Mrs Kim had walked off to have some privacy together while Jungkook headed up to stand on the first floors' balcony.

Taehyung debated whether he should leave or not but this unknowing urge to find out what's up with Jungkook was causing him to stay and investigate.

So without thinking twice, the lavender haired male strolls upstairs and out onto the balcony with oozing confidence.

Jungkook was leaning forward on the fence, his head lowered as he rests it on the back of his hands.

He was frustrated, maybe even a little lost about what he should do next.

Taehyung licks his bottom lip, the cold night wind brushes past his cheeks, causing his tuffs of dyed hair to ruffle.

His teeth chatter as he attempts to warm his cold sleeved arms.

The young teen's eyes peer towards Jungkook's hunched over shoulders with slight confusion. 'What's up with him?'

"Why're you acting all depressed?" He questions aloud, causing Jungkook to whisk his head up and look at the younger.

Taehyung takes a stand beside the ravenette, his pupils continue to gawk at the other. "Has the all mighty Jungkook finally hit a rock?"

The jet-black headed teen turns away from Taehyung, a heavy sigh parting from him, "don't even start your pettiness, Taehyung. I'm not in the mood for it tonight."

Seeing Jungkook look so...down only made the younger frown. He lowers his brows, a sudden drop in his chest when gazing at the older.

"W-what's going on?" The purple haired boy stutters, fixing his stance to stand straight as he fears that there might be something wrong.

The ravenette sighs loudly, leaning back on the heels of his feet while he still holds onto the railing, his head thrown back, exposing his neck.

Taehyung gazes intensely at the older's neck, taking in his creamy skin which he was once so fond over...
.
.
.
.
.
The younger's lips graze over the ravenette's perfect skin, how those beautiful purple and blue hues contrasts his milky skin.

Taehyung tilts his head back, the tips of his fingers lightly brushing over the hickeys. He was in awe with them, like it was a mark to show that Jungkook belongs to him. Only him.

That thought brought nothing but a large grin onto the brunette boy's face.

The smaller was equally covered in love-bites by Jungkook as the elder made sure to leave as many as possible.

Jungkook usually left hickeys all over Taehyung, having this strange urge to be dominant and controlling over Taehyung.

Yet this time, Taehyung wanted to mark Jungkook too. He wanted to prove to everyone that the older indeed belongs to him.

"Pretty," Taehyung whispers under his breath, still tracing over each bruise delicately.

Jungkook unravels his hands that were wrapped around Taehyung's skinny waist as the younger was currently straddling the ravenette's thighs.

"We should probably get going, otherwise they'll be wondering where we've gone too." Jungkook proclaims, shifting Taehyung off of his legs and onto the bed beside him before getting to his feet.

The older proceeds to place on his shirt, fixing himself in the mirror while the brown haired teen remains on the bed, smiling up with loving eyes.

Jungkook catches onto this as he peers over towards Taehyung, a raised brow expression now taking over his face. "What?" He interrogates the smaller's odd behaviour but all he receives is a soft giggle.

"Nothing, I just love you, that's all."

Hearing this caused a mixture of ego boosting yet pain. Jungkook didn't feel the same for the younger, and after finally taking the boy's virginity, he knew he would now have to break off all contacts with him.

However, for some weird reason, Jungkook was having issues doing so. It was like he couldn't let Taehyung go despite not having an ounce of interest towards the other.

Or maybe, just perhaps he was filling his mind with false thoughts to conceal the fact that he might have some form of emotions towards Taehyung after all.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

I just want to inform that this flashback happened near the ending of Taekook's relationship but there will be more flashbacks that happened before this just so I don't confuse anyone ect. 😂😂

Also omg, looks like we got a little more insight into Jin's family life. He seems to be scared of his dad but who knows why?🤔

And can I just say BTS slayed today with their new mv Boy With Love. 😍😍👌🏼🔥

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️