Chapter 6

It's already been a week since Taehyung came back to school and Jungkook was hating every second of it.

The situation didn't help itself, especially over how keen Jimin was to get into Taehyung's pants.

"I have to figure out a way to woo him," he declares while chewing on the end of his pencil in deep thought.

Jungkook huffs out a long breath through his nose as he pokes his inner cheek. He peers out the window, boredom taking over since his teacher was too busy rattling on about upcoming essays.

With his cheek pressed against his palm, he openly watches on as he spots a tuff of brightly dyed hair.

The longer he stares, the more he realises who it is...

'Taehyung...' his piercing gaze carelessly gawks as he registers that the taller male wasn't alone.

He was busy feeling some girl up while she smiles at him and bats her lashes erotically.

Jungkook's blood turns hot with rage as he flickers his eyes away to instead watch his best friend once again pondering on what to do with the player outside.

"You're wasting your time." The younger mutters, placing his chin down against the cold surface of his table. He covers his lips with his clothed arms, staring up at his friend who halts in his movements.

"Why do you care? I thought you said you're not interested in him?" Jimin questions with one brow raised.

This made the black haired boy panic as he closes over his eyes to hide the truth that he's actually annoyed. "I don't," he murmurs before yawning. "Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go to sleep."
.
.
.
.
.
His fingers brush through the dark locks as he quietly naps beside the older.

His pretty long lashes cascade a small shadow over his cheekbones while his lips lay agape slightly.

Usually, Jungkook would become irritated whenever Taehyung would position his head onto his lap.

Yet, today felt different. Jungkook didn't really feel the need to push the younger away. He knew he had to keep up the act that he was in love with Taehyung.

Whenever the smaller fell asleep on him, Jungkook would always push him off, leaving him behind to nap alone.

But this time round, he stays and gawks on while Taehyung's head peacefully sleeps on top of Jungkook's thighs.

The ebony headed male blinks, his orbs flickering again towards Taehyung's mouth as his own slowly gains closer to his boyfriend's.

That was until a bleach haired boy comes bustling through Jungkook's bedroom door, surprising Jungkook as he flinches upright to stare at his friend.

Jimin chuckles quietly while his charcoal eyes takes notice of the unconscious boy in Jungkook's lap.

"Aww look, he's taking a nap!" The elder chimes on, though he was obviously using a mocking tone.

Jungkook frowns faintly, for some odd reason he didn't really like whenever Jimin was around Taehyung.

Was it because he's afraid he might accidentally spill the bet to the younger? Or maybe the fact that Taehyung was infatuated by the blonde headed boy.

Then again, that was only a rumour.

Due to Jimin's loud noise making, Taehyung leisurely peels one eyelid open before the other. He looked just like a baby who's awoke from its nap as he lightly yawns and sits upright.

His brunette hair was now sticking in multiple directions while the cream sweater he had on, droops off one side of his shoulder, revealing his caramel skin and collarbone.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at the younger's skin, it was a beautiful colour, so tan and smooth...

The elder shakes his head, stopping himself from being in such a trance.

"Oh, hello Jimin." Taehyung shyly mutters when he notices that the couple weren't alone.

Jimin etches a grin, one that Jungkook could obviously see was fake as he stares down at Taehyung.

"Hey Taetae," he mocks the nickname that the group had given the oblivious boy.

The young teen blushes while staring down at his fingers, embarrassed to still be around so many attractive looking people.

Jungkook watches on with a suffocating gaze in his eyes. He was too busy gawking to notice that Taehyung had turned to look at him now.

"-What about you Kookie?" He smiles wholeheartedly up at the taller, causing him to be taken back.

"W-what?" He accidentally stutters, his orbs large which causes Taehyung and Jimin to giggle.

"Jimin said he's going to go meet the others at a restaurant down the street, wanna tag along?"
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook springs awake, giving himself a small fright as he comes to realise that his classroom is now empty.

He lazily inspects the room till his gaze locks with something at the doorway.

There, leaning on the frame of the door, was a smirking Taehyung. His devilish lilic locks were disheveled over his forehead while he wore casual wear.

His arms were crossed over his chest as he stares at the other with an emotionless expression.

"You know it's funny Kookie," the taller trails off, making Jungkook's brows furrow in utter confusion. 'What the hell is he babbling on about?' He wonders as he spoke out his thoughts aloud.

"What is it that you want, Taetae?" He ridicules the pet name, the nickname from which his friends, and even himself once called the purple headed male.

Immediately hearing this name, Taehyung darkly chuckles. "I'm surprised you even remember anything from our time together."

Jungkook gets up from his seat, taking long strides towards the boy who was blocking the only exit.

"Move." He spoke calmly, yet had feistiness in his tone.

Taehyung pretends like he never heard the older's words as he leans forward, causing both of their foreheads to collide. He rests his head there, just gawking at Jungkook.

The ravenette wasn't sure what to do, he wanted to create some space but at the same time, he knew it would mean Taehyung's won.

'I have to fight fire with fire,' he told himself as he edges their faces closer, their noses both touching now.

"I said move! I wouldn't tell you again, Taehyung!" He sneers bitterly through gritted teeth.

Amusement dances through Taehyung's dark orbs as he lets out a small laugh. He moves back enough, causing the pair to finally have some space.

"You know Kookie, I don't know what I possibly seen in you." He mutters while looking up at the ceiling like he's thinking up an excuse as to why he ever even dated the older to begin with.

"Was it because of your looks, your popularity? Maybe because you have such a sweet, little innocent smile that's hardly ever seen." He teases with that smug look on his face.

Jungkook could feel the rage engulfing him, his hands were clenched as he attempts to calm himself.

"Or maybe..." Taehyung trails off, moving his lips close to Jungkook's ear. "Maybe I just wanted your best friend."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Anyone else enjoying Taehyung's new personality?

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️