Chapter 13

The lavender haired senior wanders his way down the hallway while yawning. He spent most of last night forming some kind of plan to get Jimin infatuated with him.

He knew he had to play it somewhat safe, he couldn't just jump right in there and sleep with the elder, it would only make the blondie become bored with him faster.

Taehyung had to keep Jimin keen in order to piss Jungkook off.

At the end of the day, he only cares that it bothers the ravenette.

While strolling around in the corridor, a small figure suddenly appears at his side. "Hey Taehyung," Jimin smiles at the younger, hoping to somehow weasel himself further into chatting up the taller male.

Taehyung nods his head in the direction of the older as he was currently on route to one of his classes which just so happened to have both Jimin and Jungkook in it.

He licks his inner cheek, deciding now would be the best time to reel Jimin in a little.

He brushes his hand against Jimin's, noticing the platinum blonde to stiffen slightly.

Taehyung tries his hardest not smirk when he sees how quiet the elder gets just from some simple skin ship.

The taller had to up the situation as he rotates round completely, taking a stand in front of Jimin.

"Ugh..." The bleach headed senior stutters, especially when Taehyung runs his hand up and down his arm, causing Jimin to become in a trance by how pretty the taller is.

'I can't believe this is the same dorky, loser Taehyung.' He thought as a memory suddenly occurs in his mind...
.
.
.
.
.
It was during lunch the first time Jimin ever set eyes on the nerdiest kid he had ever seen. The boy wasn't sure if he was new or if he just went unnoticed by the older.

Jimin decided to not think much about it since the boy wasn't special or anything like that to him anyway as he made his way over to his friends.

"Ayy! Park!" Jungkook chuckles as he slaps his hand against Jimin's, giving each other a boisterous hug.

The group all chatter happily, not a care in the world.

Yet, Jimin finds himself taking sneak peaks every so often towards that mysterious boy that was sitting alone with a saddened expression on his face.

"Hey," he announces to his friends, catching all of their attention at once. Without removing his eyes from the other, he resumes to ask, "who's that guy over there?"

All gazes immediately flicker in the direction where Jimin was pointing.

Their faces all wore similar expressions of utter confusion yet it was Jungkook who spoke first, "his name's Taehyung. I have some classes with him but he's nothing but a loser."

Jimin blinks as he switches his pupils to instead look at his friend. "I can obviously see that," he scoffs like he didn't need his best friend to point out the obvious.

Jungkook smirks, leaning forward on the table to gain closer to the smaller, "why're you interested anyway?"

The bleach haired male glares at Jungkook, "don't be disgusting! I mean look at him!! I'm way out of his league!!"

"You're right," Jungkook laughs aloud, his orbs now fixated on the loner boy across the room. "He'd never fall for you anyway."

This caused Jimin to raise a brow, "oh? And you think you could do better?"

The two friends were always at competition with one another. They always seemed to place bets that the other couldn't do something.

The rest of the group all sigh, knowing where this is going.

"Is this a challenge I hear?" The youngest questions while smugly staring at the smaller with amusement dancing in his charcoal coloured pupils.

"If you think you're so hot Jeon," Jimin spoke with one corner of his lips twisted. "Then I bet you can't get into his pants by the end of this year."

Jungkook was quiet for a minute, he even spins his attention back enough to see Taehyung once again before nodding. "You're on, if I win then you know what I want." He mutters while grinning like a mischief child.

The blonde haired boy glances back at the young male who was still sitting alone. "You're on bitch."
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin's orbs flutter, his mind constantly recalling the past as he feels a sense of shame hover over him.

He was about to speak when Hoseok and Namjoon suddenly appear.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" The brunette questions as he takes a stand between the pair.

Taehyung peers over at the older before displaying a kind smile. "Oh, we were just discussing about the party this weekend. Weren't we, Jiminie?"

Jimin wasn't sure what came over him when he heard the younger utter the nickname. His chest combusts, an unexpected rush of red creeping up his neck.

The platinum haired teen never experienced this before with anyone nor did he know what was wrong with him.

"I-uh...yeah, s-sure." He finds himself stammering over his words.

Taehyung grins while giving the older a wink as he turns and walks off without another word being uttered from his reddened lips.

Jimin stood there with eyes bulging out of their sockets. "Jimin?" It was Hoseok who calls out to the younger.

"Huh?" He mumbles, his gaze still locked on where Taehyung had disappeared off to.

"What's up with you man? You're acting all weird." Namjoon butts in, slapping the younger on the back to awake him from whatever it was he was staring at.

"And anyway, why were you hanging around Taehyung? You seriously into taking your best friend's sloppy seconds?" The pink haired male questions with a creased forehead, squint eyes and a knowing smirk.

Jimin scornfully laughs, a look of distaste in his dark orbs. "When you put it like that, you make him sound disgusting." The smaller grumbles as he stares up at his friend.

Namjoon simply chuckles, loving how easy it is to bother the blonde headed senior. "And anyway, Jungkook and I have already shared the same people before...Taehyung is no different."

The tallest peers over at Hoseok with a somewhat confused expression. The brunette just shrugs, pulling an equally dumbfounded face while Jimin continues to stare off again, his mind contemplating over what he just said.

'Is it different though?'