Chapter 54

Jungkook continues to flicker through each and every channel that was on his TV before letting out a loud groan while tossing his remote across to the other end of his couch.

He covers his face with his hands, sighing quietly to himself as he wonders what he might have missed from being off from school today.

Though he knew his mind was only settled on one thing.

Taehyung and Jimin.

Even just thinking about it made Jungkook frustrated as he picks up one of the small couch pillows and throws it against one of the walls.

He leans forward, his elbows leaning on his knees while he tugs at his ravenette locks.

His tongue grazes against his inner cheek as he debates on what he should do next.

Though, a sudden knock at his door causes his attention to divert towards the wooden barrier as a head pops in.

It was Mr Jeon.

"We need to talk," He spoke out cautiously, making Jungkook uncomfortable.

"If it's about your relationship with that woman then I don't-" but Mr Jeon was quick to shut down that thought. "It's your mother..."

Jungkook immediately shuts up as he gawks wide eyed at his father, speechless at what he just said.

~*~

Taehyung searches around the corridors, checking each and every classroom for that brown haired boy.

He needed to apologise to him for yesterday, he really shouldn't have commented on Jin's limping but he couldn't shake it off. 'Why was he walking like that?'

While in the process of looking around, Taehyung almost fails to see the very one he was looking for.

Though when he takes a double take, he sees Jin at his locker however he wasn't alone.

Yoongi and Jimin were along side him. It seems that because they hung out yesterday, Yoongi wanted Jin to chill around with him along with Jimin today.

Seeing the bleach headed male only brought fear and a racing heartbeat to Taehyung as he cowers behind some lockers just off to the side of the group.

He could see Jimin loudly making jokes while Yoongi watched with a small smile and a nervous Jin stood beside him.

'I need to make a distraction so I can talk to him alone.' Taehyung thought, glancing around to somehow cause a disruption so the three would break off.

Though, Taehyung didn't need a distraction since the school bell decides to ring.

Jin was thankfully heading in the opposite direction to Jimin and Yoongi, making it easy for Taehyung to slip in beside the older as he makes his way to class.

"Hey friend," Taehyung cheerful announces his presence as he places one of his arms onto Jin's shoulders, surprising the older.

"W-w-T-Taehyung?!" The smaller hesitantly whispers, slight panic taking over.

He was petrified incase Taehyung wanted to talk about yesterday's situation, something he most definitely does not want to bring up.

And that's exactly what Taehyung wanted to do.

"Look about yesterday..." and that was enough to make Jin's face turn pale. "W-we d-d-d-don't n-need-"

"-it was wrong of me to question you like that, I wouldn't ask anymore if you don't feel comfortable."

This stuns Jin, haven't not believed that Taehyung was apologising. Despite not knowing him that well, the older didn't think Taehyung would ever do such a thing.

He believed that the younger had this certain aura around him where he wouldn't admit when he's wrong.

It wasn't necessary bad, Jin obviously knew Taehyung was just asking since it wasn't a normal thing to be limping around but Jin didn't want to tell the truth.

The older weakly smiles at the other, feeling kind of happy that he is being mature and somewhat understanding of the situation.

"Th-thank y-y-you," hearing this made Taehyung grow his own lopsided smile as he walks with his friend to class.