Chapter 82

Jin was startled when he heard the chaotic noise of a herd of angry bulls come thumping down the stairs.

He instantaneously directs his attention just in time to see Namjoon trip on the last step and land face first onto the laminate floor with a loud crash.

Jin panics while getting to his feet as he races over to the other. "A-a-are y-you o-okay-y?"

The light brunette found Namjoon rather scary, especially due to his tall figure and usual grumpy expression but he couldn't just ignore the younger on the ground like this.

When Namjoon felt the soft touch of Jin's hand rest on his back, it immediately caused the clumsy and fairly awkward teen to spring to his feet.

"What? Yes! Yes, I'm okay..." his voice cries out loudly before dying into an almost mumble when realising that he had raised his tone too much.

Jin simply stares at him before a small giggle parts from his lips. He found himself laughing at how silly Namjoon looks.

The salmon headed male couldn't help himself but realise that this was the first time he had ever seen the older laugh since they arrived there.

Earlier, Jin looked so down, so out of place like he didn't want to be here. Not to mention the injuries he was currently obtaining, it was no wonder he didn't want to smile as much.

Namjoon just watched on in awe, his eyes morphing into heart shapes at the mere fact he managed to put a smile on the other's face, and not to mention made Jin laugh also.

It was enough to cause his heart to swell.

"Ah great, I think we can get started now!" Hoseok hollers while clasping his hands together. He had to hold back his own laughter at how awkward and awful his friend is when it comes to flirting.

Jin follows Hoseok into the kitchen area with a love struck puppy, Namjoon behind them.

Hoseok divides out the jobs between the three, "alright! Namjoon, you chop the vegetables and Jin, you can bake me some cupcakes for dessert."

Hearing that he was going to bake put a spring in the elder's appearance. He immediately grins like the Cheshire cat.

The three began their roles, hoping to make a decent meal for the group.

"What the hell are you doing, Namjoon?!" Hoseok roars when he takes in how badly Namjoon was at cutting.

Jin, who was so entranced by his own work had now turned to look at the two.

Namjoon had the knife held in an awkward position, attempting to cut the veggies that Hoseok had left out for him.

Wiping his hands together to get rid of the flour from his palms, Jin decides to help the poor younger out.

"H-h-here, l-let m-m-m-me he-help." He takes a stand behind the taller as he places his hands over the other's.

Namjoon was tensed by the touch of the older but it seemed to go completely unnoticed by Jin as he helps Namjoon chop the vegetables more carefully.

The pastel haired male was hypnotised by the brunette's features, how his concentrated expression was so...seductive looking to Namjoon.

His bottom plump lip was trapped between his teeth, his usual pouting brows were now furrowed sexily as his stare turns hard, gawking at the current cabbage in front.

It made Namjoon stare on longer than was necessary as he allows Jin to assist him in cutting.

Though, when another comes trudging down the stairs, it completely halts Jin's actions, causing him to become flustered.