Chapter 15

"You know this is stupid," Yoongi mutters while watching Jimin fix his bleach hair in the mirror for the millionth time now.

The younger chuckles, spinning on his heels to look at his friend. "How do I look?" He questions for the umpteenth time, making Yoongi roll his orbs.

"Fine. Can we go now?" The silver headed male bluntly groans as he peers down at his watch.

The boys were 3 hours late. It didn't bother Yoongi if they were an hour or so late but he was craving the burning liquor now and the constant questions coming from the smaller was enough to make him wanna go faster.

"Alright, fine." Jimin huffs as he opens his bedroom door for the pair to leave. "Finally!" Yoongi sarcastically announces as he waltz past Jimin and down the long staircase to get to the main doors.

"Are you leaving now, sir?" One of Jimin's butler's asks, making the boy nod. "Yes, please be sure to have someone on call incase I need a ride home."

The butler bows as the pair make their way out to Yoongi's car.

~*~

The mansion was in full swing, teens were everywhere as they sway to the beat of the music.

Taehyung sighs as he pushes his way through to find any form of alcohol in sight. He needed to escape his problems for a few hours and drowning then in booze was his only choice.

While on route, he manages to come face to face with one of Jungkook's friends.

"Hey Taehyung!" Hoseok yells over the loud music, having to lean in closer to Taehyung in order for the younger to hear him properly.

Taehyung merely blinks as he takes in the fact it was Hoseok, someone he's only briefly seen around. Though, now he finally has a chance to speak to him like the old days...
.
.
.
.
.
The brunette boy was in a hurry to get to his class on time. He speeds through the empty hallways, hoping to reach his classroom before the bell rings since he didn't want to dirty his perfect record.

Taehyung was at the end of the corridor, his eyes could see his class within sight when a body comes directly in front of him, causing the male to come to a complete halt.

The young student lifts his gaze up to meet with a smiling face. "You're Taehyung right? Jungkook's boyfriend?"

Taehyung was in shock. It had only been a month since both he and Jungkook became a couple...yet, they were still on the down low for now.

He had seen this boy around before, he was dead sure that he is one of Jungkook's friends though he wasn't aware of the taller's name.

"Y-yes," Taehyung weakly confesses, unsure if he should reveal that he is Jungkook's boyfriend or not.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, Jungkook's friend." The grinning boy announces while he towers over Taehyung's smaller frame.

The timid male cowers a little at the unknown figure as he stares down at his slightly shaking fingers.

Hoseok bares a large smile while placing his hands over Taehyung's to stop them from trembling. The younger gawks wide eyed at the other's hands on his with complete shock. He wasn't used to having someone touch him, he still gets all edgy whenever Jungkook's gives him even an ounce of physical contact.

The brown haired male peers up, meeting once again with Hoseok's brightly lit face. "Lets be friends from now on Taehyung," the elder chimes.
.
.
.
.
.
Hoseok manages to pull Taehyung out of his daze by yanking on his arm to follow him.

The younger stumbles, almost falling if it hadn't been for the fact that the brunette's hand was clutched around his arm to keep him steady.

Hoseok drags Taehyung into the kitchen where he spots the rest of his friends.

Namjoon and Jungkook were busy talking to one another, cliche red cups in their grasp while they wait for their friends to arrive.

"Hey guys!" Hoseok merrily spoke at the top of his lungs so the others could hear him properly.

Both boys nod once at the elder, till Jungkook takes a double take, realising someone is behind his friend.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He sneers, loathe deep within his aura at the younger.

Taehyung simply scoffs, not interested in what Jungkook has to say as he snatches his arm away from Hoseok.

"If you'll excuse me." He states, about to walk off when a certain blondie and his grey headed friend arrives at the scene.

"Taehyung!" Jimin accidentally let a little too much of his excitement show, causing Yoongi - who stood beside him to roll his eyes while Jungkook allows a small, almost undetectable frown to appear on his lips.

The taller boy peers down at the smirking Jimin who immediately captivates Taehyung's hand and pulls him away from the others.

"What the? Is he still trying to get into his pants?!" Namjoon questions a sulking Yoongi.

He hadn't had an ounce of fun even before arriving to the party. All he did all day - or more so, all week, was listen to Jimin constantly ramble on about Taehyung.

He couldn't tell if the smaller was infatuated by the younger, if he just wanted in his pants or something more...

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

So Hoseok approached Taehyung in the past, Yoongi seems annoyed at Jimin and Jungkook's pretending he doesn't care. 🤭🤭

Talk about drama queens. 👑🙄😂

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️