Chapter 21

Jungkook lugs Taehyung into the mansion as soon as one of the younger's butlers unlock the door.

"Oh dear! The master is sick!" The elder man worries as he goes to take Taehyung away but Jungkook is quick to retreat back.

"It's fine, I'll take him to his room." He proclaims before covering up the reason as to why he was so reluctant to give up the boy. "Uhh...because he's rather heavy you see!"

He almost cringes at his failed attempts to disguise his actions.

Yet, the old man simply smiles up at the teen while nodding. "Of course sir, the master's room is on the second floor and the first on your right."

Jungkook tilts his head to the man as I sign of a bow in appreciation before heading off towards the main stairs.

A maid, who was cleaning the main lounge comes out to spot the butler as she asks the man. "Didn't you suggest for him to take the lift? Is he really going to carry the young master up all those flights of stairs?!"

The butler's orbs expand as he realises his mistake for forgetting yet again that the house had a lift built into it.

But Jungkook was already long gone out of sight.

He was far too busy managing to just make it onto the first floor as he puffs aloud, slightly out of breath. "Jesus! You've gotten heavier!" He whines while a memory from the past replays in his mind...
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung yawns for the tenth time now as the couple walked around the starry lake in the moonlit night.

It was something Taehyung enjoyed doing most, he used to always do it alone even if being out in the dark by himself scares him.

But now, he has Jungkook to join him.

The elder was annoyed, he had better things to do that take walks around some swampy lake with a loser like Taehyung.

Still, he knew for his plan to work, he had to follow Taehyung's commands on doing fun couple things together.

The thought alone was enough to make Jungkook shudder as he peers over to the brunette boy who was busy rubbing his eyes.

"Tired?" The elder finds himself questioning, trying to see the teen since it was dark out.

Taehyung's weary orbs glance at the gleaming water that had small ripples gently ripping through it. The moon shone brightly against the dark pond as a tired half-smile forms on his lips.

"I love coming here, it's always so peaceful." He confesses while he feels the night air billow around them, the soft breeze sweeping through his hair.

Jungkook stopped to stare at the now closed eyed Taehyung, who was busy breathing in the fresh air through his nose with that silly little grin displayed on his face.

Usually, whenever Taehyung did stuff like this, Jungkook would find him weird and creepy.

Yet, instead, he found himself drawn to the younger as he openly gawks at Taehyung's beauty.

He had never notice how pretty the brunette looks under the starry night.

Though he's quick to withdraw back from his thoughts as he thinks to himself, 'it's just because it's dark out. Taehyung's never been beautiful a day in his life so I must just be seeing things!'

Another yawn parts from Taehyung and Jungkook knew he had to play the boyfriend card to have the younger fall for him more.

Without uttering a word, he takes a stand in front of Taehyung while bending his knees a little so that the boy could get on.

Taehyung was confused but Jungkook's actions, unsure as to what he wants. "What's wrong? Do you have a stomachache?" He questions while Jungkook makes a face at how stupid the teen is, making him look like an idiot.

"No, Taetae." He tries to act calm, not wanting to come across as pissed off as he continues to stay bent over.

Taehyung was slowly beginning to realise what the elder was doing as his cheeks begin to evolve into a crimson hue. "Uhh, it's okay Kookie." He weakly admits, embarrassed by the other's actions.

"Hurry up Taetae," his voice is slightly more raised, a sense of irritation lightly slipping through. The younger notices Jungkook's sudden change in tone, making him nervous. 'Is Kookie upset with me?'

Jungkook detects his mistake as he quickly covers his moody words with, "I know you're tired Taetae. I just want you to relax, that's all."

Taehyung's heart immediately swells at the ebony haired male's confession, he could see that Jungkook was just trying to help so without another thought to occur, the brunette hops onto his boyfriend's back.

Now cuddled into the older, Taehyung breathes in Jungkook's intoxicating scent. It was so alluring and instantly put the younger to sleep as he snuggles against the ravenette's neck.

Jungkook on the other hand, was heaving Taehyung once more around the lake, for once enjoying the sight in front of him while hearing the soft snores of Taehyung.

His lips curve into a faint smile as he allows himself for just a fraction of a minute to enjoy the situation at hand.
.
.
.
.
.
The jet-black headed male manages to make it right outside of Taehyung's bedroom door as he attempts to open it without putting the younger down.

Taehyung was still sleeping soundly, looking like a small baby with how his dyed locks cascade over his forehead, falling over his eyes slightly. His lips were left ajar, causing Jungkook to stare down at them for a second before he snaps out of it. He shakes his head, proceeding on inside Taehyung's room.

From the other end of the hallway, Mrs Kim stood peering from inside one of the rooms. She had a knowing smirk dancing across her expression as she wonders, 'what exactly are the two of you to each other?'

Inside the room, Jungkook places Taehyung down on the large bed. He was going to change the boy but knew it would be stepping over the line and would also show that he cares...when he doesn't.

So instead, he turns, getting ready to leave when a hand grabs onto his. "Don't leave..." The throaty voice mumbles, catching the elder by surprise.

Jungkook slowly rotates his head back round, peering down to see Taehyung still sleeping away yet his hand clings to his.

He sighs, debating over his opinions whether to leave now or not. But when he realises he can't get out of Taehyung's deadly clutch, he decides to stay a little while longer.

The ravenette takes a seat down on the bed before lying down, beside the younger. He watched on while Taehyung snuggles closer into him, his breathing the only sound being heard inside the room.

Jungkook exhales as he finds himself stroking the taller boy's hair, how it still feels the same when he rakes his hands through it.

Subconsciously, he leans in and places a small kiss against Taehyung's forehead, making the sleeping male smile in his sleep.

'Just a bit longer,' the elder told himself, 'I'll wait by your side for just a little longer.'