Chapter 39

Jungkook wasn't particularly sure what to say nor do as he glares at Jin.

"D-don't c-c-call h-him t-t-t-that!!" Jin yells, his stutter getting in the way however as he attempts to stand up for his friend.

He tries to give Jungkook a dirty look, though he only seems to end up harshly staring at the younger's shoes instead.

Jungkook scoffs, uninterested in what the weak boy has to say as he's about to head out with the girl when a loud thud comes from the area that both Jimin and Taehyung were.

Everyone at the table snaps their gazes towards the pair as Taehyung now lays flat out on the floor, giggling.

"S-stupid! Get *hic* up!!" The blondie laughs, equally as drunk.

Jimin tries to pull Taehyung in the direction of the bathroom since the younger had been previously talking dirty ideas in Jimin's ear, making the older eager to explore Taehyung's body.

The ravenette immediately could tell what was going on as he bares his teeth like a dog protecting its owner.

"Hello? Are we going or not?" The inpatient girl questions while tapping her foot in annoyance.

Jungkook was about to reply when he overhears Jimin's words that made him grow with rage.

"H-hurry *hic* up T-T-Taehyung! I w-wanna *hic* f-fuck you!"

That was enough to make Jungkook let go of the girl's hand and march his way over towards the two.

Taehyung peers up through his thick lashes when he feels a presence that was not Jimin's, leer over him, creating a shadowy figure.

Looking up, the younger's face immediately lights. "Kookie!" He slurs out, a beaming expression taking over.

Jungkook could obviously see that Taehyung was that drunk that he was actually greeting the older fondly instead of the usual insults or disgusted faces.

"I think it's time you go home now, Taehyung." He spoke sternly, making the young boy pout and shake his head. "I don't wanna!"

The ebony haired male grabs hold of Taehyung's wrist, attempting to yank him up but Jimin had other plans.

He didn't help the situation as he clomps round Taehyung till he's standing beside Jungkook. "Hhhhiyaaah!" He bellows out, karate chopping Jungkook's hand away from Taehyung's rather slobbishly.

Jungkook raises a brow at his best friend, a scowl taking over his face. "What the heck, mate?"

Blondie giggles, stumbling a little while Taehyung remains on the ground.

"Kookie! Come join me!!" The youngest chuckles while suddenly dragging the dark haired male down to join his side.

The older collides against the ground, next to Taehyung with a loud 'omph.'

He shakes his head, lifting his gaze to glare over at Taehyung with vex. "What the fuck?!"

All he got in return was a howling laughter as Taehyung rolls around on the ground. "Kookie's *hic* m-mad!" He teases, giggling aggressively into his hands.

Jungkook grabs ahold of one of Taehyung's wrists again while his piercing eyes burn into the younger's. "Yes...I'm mad," he tightens his grip on the lavender haired male. "Very mad."

For a split second, Taehyung was sober, his beating heart accelerating at a ridiculous speed.

His eyes turn innocent while peering at the other before he snaps back to his goofy drunk self.

"Kookie! *hic* K-Kookie can't be *hic* m-m-mad at m-me!" He chimes happily, "Kookie loooves *hic* me!!"

This only made the older roll his orbs as he brings the boy up to his feet again. "We're going!" He sternly states, glaring daggers into Taehyung's eyes.

The lilic headed teen giggles before leaning forward and leaving a small kiss on Jungkook's nose, surprising the ravenette. 'He must seriously be drunk,' he thought, returning from his daze to see Jimin wobbling towards them.

He was, if not in a worse state that Taehyung as he angrily pouts at both males. "I thought-t yyoou liked m-m-me, T-Taehyungieee?!"

Jungkook had enough of the two drunk idiots as he whistles for Hoseok to come over.

The dark haired girl whom Jungkook previously had all his attention on was now beyond pissed. She stomps her foot, practically growling at the black headed boy. "Are we going or not?!" She fires yet again, only vexing Jungkook now.

"No! Go find someone else! Can't you see I'm busy now?!" He hisses, attempting to lunge Taehyung's body over his shoulder.

The girl marches away from the boys, nothing but rage swiped across her face.

Usually, Jungkook would be ticked off whenever a fling would walk out on him. It was rare for it to happen but when it does, he immediately grows frustrated from working his magic to swoon whoever it is that falls into his trap.

Though, this time however was different.

Jungkook didn't give two tosses about the girl, he already banged her in the bathroom earlier anyway.

No, instead all his rage was fixed on a certain purple headed idiot that was slung over him like a sack of potatoes.

"PUT ME D-DOWN!!" Taehyung whines, wriggling around on Jungkook's shoulder to free himself.

But the older had different plans as he leaves Hoseok to deal with his best friend while he passes by his friends, mumbling "we're leaving now."

Jin panics, wondering where Jungkook might take his friend. "W-w-w-wait a min-nute!" He yells out, raising to his feet and catching Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook's attention all at once.

"Yeah?" The ebony haired male asks rather rudely as he shakes head a little to show he's listening.

Jin chews down on his lower lip, he didn't want to be left without Taehyung and he most definitely didn't want to go back to his own home either. "I-I was-s-s st-staying with Tae-Taehyung!" He proclaims, anxiety seeping through his words.

Jungkook just stares at the shy boy before shrugging, "so?"

The older practically chokes on his own saliva at the other's impoliteness. "S-s-so wh-where are y-y-y-you t-taking h-h-him?!"

The ravenette rolls his eyes once again, still struggling a little to keep the hiccuping teen balanced. "Home, obviously."

"I-I'm c-c-c-coming t-too!" The stuttering male announces, only annoying Jungkook more. "Nah, just go home, weirdo."

Jin's expression falters at the insult, he knew he was strange...especially with the stutter but hearing it from others only made it more surreal.

"B-but...wh-what if I d-d-don't wanna g-go h-h-h-home?" The brunette whispers faintly as he watches his new friend be carried out by the rude ravenette.

Namjoon's attention had been targeted on Jin ever since he spotted him tonight. He lets out a small sigh, about to open his mouth to ask if Jin wanted a ride home when someone else bet him to it.

"I'll take you home, I already called for a driver to come and get drunkie over there." Yoongi declares, pointing a finger in the direction where both Hoseok and Jimin were.

Jin instantly blushes when Yoongi jumps in to rescue him. It made him feel all funny inside as he nods, keeping his gaze planted on the ground.