Chapter 80

The group arrived at the Jeon's ski lodge around 2pm as their eyes land on a beautiful, enormous wooden building that had large glass windows spread throughout the house.

It seemed to be sort of built onto a sloped hill, and at the bottom of it sat a hot tub and a pool that was no doubt at a scorching temperature.

The house was amazing to say the least, even if Taehyung didn't want to admit it while the group descend into the well-lit home.

"Alright!" Mr Jeon claps his hands together, collecting the group of boys' attention. "There is five bedrooms, decide among yourself where you sleep." His gaze then flickers to his fiancée, "Chaewon and I will take the main suite in the private building behind."

His words made Taehyung want to puke at how naive and stupid this man is to not see that his mother is merely using him.

The two soon wander off, leaving the seven boys behind to decide on who sleeps where.

"Okay, I'm taking the next nicest room. Hoseok can have the room next door to me. Namjoon can have room 5, and Yoongi and Jimin can share room 3." He then averts his eyes to look at the last two in the room who don't have a bedroom yet.

"You two can share room 4," he mutters under his breath, though his eyes momentarily remain on Taehyung's face for a minute or two longer than was needed.

Taehyung just rolls his eyes, grabbing Jin's hand and yanking him in the direction of room 4.

~*~

After settling in and unpacking all their things, Taehyung debates on whether he should venture out onto one the slopes or whether he should go chill out in the jacuzzi.

He eventually decides on just having a look around the land, taking in the beautiful landscape blanket of snow that seems to surround them for miles.

As Taehyung exits out of the lounge and into the fresh air, he's immediately interrupted by the crunching sounds of footsteps approaching him.

He could already see from the corner of his eye the very culprit and it made him all the more set to be his usual sly self.

"Look at that, even up in the mountains, you can't seem to get away from the paparazzi." He sarcastically spoke, obviously indicating that Jimin was rather an obsessed follower to the lilic haired teen.

This comment did nothing but make Jimin snicker as he drops his gaze to glance at the veil of crystal white snowflakes that was sieved by the God's above to create a handsome scenery that they might fully enjoy had it not been for the awkward circumstance that brought them here.

"And why are you in such a mood? You weren't earlier?" His blonde companion asks with a glimpse of amusement twirling within his sable orbs.

"Maybe I'm just on my period," was the quick response of Kim Taehyung which in return made Jimin double over as he chokes on his own saliva while his eyes enlarge like a balloon being pumped with air. "I'm sorry, what? You're a guy! You don't get periods!"

"And your point is?" Taehyung was clearly just being moody, unsure on how he should be treating his sort of crush. It was like he was back at square one in the lines of dating and flirting.

The younger had enough of their heated conversation as he attempts to wander off but of course, Jimin wasn't about to let his prey escape.

Without warning, he grabs hold of the sleeve that belonged to Taehyung. "Let go," the lavender haired teen grumbles, not bothering to peer back at the smaller.

It was like a never-ending roundabout with these two. Taehyung would slowly open up to the other and then quickly retract back. He had a great fear of opening up to others, especially after the break up with Jungkook.

"Where're you going?" He asks plainly, completely ignoring Taehyung's ill-tempered comment from before.

"What does it matter to you?" Taehyung was continuing his sass, not giving into his emotions. 'It has to be him who falls, not me!'

"It matters because I care," Jimin once again spoke with a calmness to his tone. He wasn't here to fight with Taehyung but more so, get along with him.

From a distance, Jungkook stood with Hoseok a little away from the lodge. They were in the midst of checking out the jacuzzi and swimming pool since they had not long been upgraded from the last time the boys were there.

"Why are you being so distant with them?" Hoseok was attempting to find out each and every one of the groups' hidden secrets, knowing they were all just being a bunch of silly babies about everything.

Jungkook was busy caressing the warm water, too engrossed with the soothing temperature that seemed to cool him down from overthinking too much.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he states flatly after a pause is bestowed upon them.

Hoseok almost chuckles at his friend's delusional words. He could see just how much it was affecting the younger yet Jungkook refuses to admit he actually has feelings still lingering for his ex-lover.

"Really?" The dark brunette was in a pursuit to find out the truth on whether the raven haired male was really over Taehyung, or if he was just being a big fat liar.

Scratching at his neck, Jungkook peers elsewhere when answering, "of course!" Despite it sounding firm, it was easy to see the slight falter in both his words and expression.

"I see, well! Why don't we all sit down for a meal together tonight then? My treat." He chimes, only making Jungkook face turn more stale with annoyance.