Chapter 8 (M)

Taehyung buries himself further into the brunette girl as she moans loudly against his ear and racks her hand through his dyed locks.

The boy was heavily panting, trying to catch his high right when his mother comes clambering into his room.

"Oh, you have a guest." She spoke casually, like she didn't just catch her son busy fucking some random girl in his bed.

He lifts his gaze up and looks behind to lock eyes with his mom. "What the fuck do you want?!" He grumbles as he pulls out of the girl, who was beyond mortified.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Kim!" The poor girl confesses as she gets up with the covers wrapped around her naked body while Taehyung places on a pair of his boxers that had been discharged onto the floor during their make out session.

The nameless girl made her way towards the evil woman as she attempts to make amends to the situation.

Mrs Kim simply smiles kindly at the young teen, "don't apologise." She talks firmly, "it's not my fault you're a whore."

Shocked and humiliated, the dark headed girl immediately scoops up her clothes and runs out of the room with tears sprawling from her orbs.

"Ughh, fuck sake! You're such a cockblock!" The now grumpy boy growls as he makes a move to collect some clothes from his walk-in closet.

There was a short silence surrounding the pair before the sound of Mrs Kim's heels clicking against the polished floor could be heard as she steps closer to her child.

She raises her head into the air, proceeding to announce, "I'm having a guest over tonight."

Taehyung pauses with his movements and bares a mockery smile on his lips. He turns his head back to stare at his mother with a single brow raised. "Let me guess, you would like for me to leave?" He questions, used to his mother being this way.

Mrs Kim lets out a small snigger through her nose as she strolls forward and places a hand against her son's chest.

She peers up through her long lashes, her fingers lightly brushing over Taehyung's bare skin. "Actually no," she says while taking in a deep breath.

"Tonight, you'll be dining with myself and our guest."

Hearing this information only ticked the boy off more. "As if!" He mumbles while shoving his mom's hand away from him so he could place on a shirt.

"Taehyung, I suggest you listen to my orders." The woman vocalises calmly yet her words were frigid.

The lavender haired teen knew his mother would cut him off in a second if he disobeyed her.

And as sad as it sounds, Taehyung couldn't last without her dirty money, not on his own anyway.

With a sigh, he nods. "As you wish, mother."