Chapter 17

To say Taehyung felt nervous and overwhelmed would be an understatement...He was practically terrified.

All weekend he spent locked in his room, pondering continuously over what happened at the party.

He hung his head low, frustratedly yanking at his dyed locks in annoyance. 'Urghh! That asshole is even taking over my mind now!'

Taehyung couldn't falter to Jungkook's level, he had to act quick before his feelings get the better of him again.

So that was enough to make Taehyung lift his phone up and contact a certain someone.

~*~

"Remind me again why I'm here?" Yoongi huffs as he sits back against Jimin's king size bed with a look of boredom dancing across his face.

Jimin briefly peers out his walk-in closet that was directly across from his bed to stare at his friend before back at his clothes again. "Taehyung asked me out on a date! He wants to get to know me more!" The smaller confesses with a high pitched tone in his voice.

He was beyond excited and he wasn't even sure why anymore. His original goal is to sleep with the younger but for some reason, the idea of Taehyung wanting to get to know him more personally sent sparks flying throughout the blondie's body.

The silver haired teen rolls his eyes, already blanking out from anymore of Jimin's constant obsession over the lavender headed boy.

Yoongi felt bad for his friend, he couldn't see that things were looking a tad suspicious.

Even after the elder repeatedly reminded Jimin how strange it was that Taehyung used to be innocent and was dating Jungkook, then after he was dumped, he disappeared and a year later he comes back and is suddenly interested in Jungkook's best friend but Jimin still wouldn't listen.

"He's clearly using you." The grey headed teen mutters once again, causing the slightly smaller  boy to stop what he was doing.

Sighing, Jimin turns his head to look his friend dead in the eye while his next words fall from his lips.

"Please stop saying unnecessary things Yoongi, it's obviously not like that." He stops for a moment, thinking things through before shrugging and going back to searching for something to wear.

"And even if it is like that, what does it matter? I'm only doing this to sleep with him anyway." He mumbles lowly, almost making it impossible for Yoongi to hear him.

But the elder does as he exhales gently, "are you really only doing all this for a bang?"

Jimin doesn't reply at first as he simply just stares down at his drawer full of shirts with a tight lipped expression.

He then averts his attention back to his friend with a baring grin wiped across his expression as he happily chimes, "of course Yoongs!"

~*~

The bleach haired male sat across from Taehyung as they both dine in a rather expensive restaurant.

Taehyung cuts his steak slowly, remaining his gaze on his plate while Jimin openly gawks at him like he's living art.

The purple headed teen stops his chewing as he glances up, cheeks plumped from the food inside his mouth making him look like a chipmunk.

It made Jimin want to squeal at the cutie but instead he clears his throat, "so Taehyung? Tell me more about yourself, I feel like I don't know much about you."

Taehyung holds back from making a face at the older's words. 'Of course you don't know anything about me, you never even spared a single minute to get to know me before.'
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook finally decides to allow Taehyung to sit with him and his friends during lunch time.

The youngest awkwardly sat in-between Jungkook and Hoseok while Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi sit across from him.

He timidly stares at the surface below him, refusing to spare anyone a single glance.

Jungkook uninterestingly leans his cheek against his fist as he peers to his right where Taehyung sat.

He didn't really want to invite the boy to sit with him but in order to win his trust and love, he has to spend most - if not all his attention on Taehyung.

Hoseok was smiling beside the younger on the other side as he was about to speak when Jimin, who was directly in front of Taehyung, spoke up instead.

"So Taehyung? Why do you not talk?" His words came across as rude, causing the brunette to flinch a little as he could feel the others' piercing eyes.

The boy couldn't find the correct words to say, afraid he might stutter and humiliate not only himself, but Jungkook too.

He didn't want to bring the older down to his level and be seen as some freak.

"I-uh..." he trails off, his mouth turning dry.

Jimin wasn't sure why, but he wanted to mock and tease the younger even more.

He leans forward over the table, about to place his hand on the brown haired boy when Jungkook grabs ahold of his best friend's wrist.

"Don't," he firmly spoke through gritted teeth. His pupils were squinted as he glares at his friend, shocking the platinum headed teen as he wriggles his arm away from Jungkook.

Taehyung was also surprised when he heard Jungkook stand up for him. His heart was aggressively hammering in his chest, causing his cheeks to turn the lightest shade of pink.

~*~

Later that day, Taehyung was busy on route to the library when he heard familiar voices. "He's a bit weird," it sounded just like Jimin.

Taehyung peers his head round to spot both Jimin and Yoongi standing in the lone hallway.

The young boy had two choices; leave now or listen in to what the pair has to say.

He knew it was wrong to eavesdrop but he couldn't help himself.

"Who're you talking about?" Yoongi drowsily questions as he lets out a yawn. Jimin smirks, "that Taehyung kid, honestly can't believe Jungkook is actually dating the loser."

Taehyung frowns as he lowers his gaze to stare at his long fingers while his eyes mist over with tears.