Chapter 19

The two boys stand outside of the restaurant, waiting on their designated rides home.

"I had a nice time, Taehyung." Jimin reveals with a large grin on his lips. He stares up at the younger, glad that he asked him out to get to know each other better.

"You know," the platinum haired boy mutters as he peers down at his slightly clammy hands. He wasn't sure why but he suddenly feels nervous, especially since Taehyung was boldly goggling at him.

Jimin licks his lower lip as he stares at his feet. "I actually had a really nice time with you." He declares while taking a peak at the younger through his lashes.

Taehyung had to hold back a smirk, he could obviously see that Jimin was slowly beginning to fall into his trap.

The smaller stares up at Taehyung, making the purple headed teen confused as to what he might do next.

In one swift movement, Jimin's lips were against his, stunning the taller boy.

Jimin had to stand a little on his tiptoes in order to have full access to Taehyung's lips but he didn't mind.

The addictive strawberry taste of Taehyung was enough to keep Jimin wanting more as he attempts to deepen the kiss by tracing his pink tongue against the younger's bottom lip.

Taehyung wanted to celebrate his success in making Jimin fall but he knew he couldn't give into the older too much.

So instead of letting Jimin in, Taehyung pulls back, noticing his limo was now beside them.

Jimin snaps open his eyes to see a smirking Taehyung towering over him. "Thanks for that," he teases while winking at the other as he opens the car door.

The smaller blinks, a look of astonishment taking over his expression at what he just did. He couldn't form words nor stop himself from staring at the younger.

"Maybe next time we can go further," the corner of Taehyung's lip were curved, giving off a devilish smile.

With that being said, he immediately gets into the limo and closes the door over before signalling for the driver to move on.

"Shall I be taking you home, Sir?" The man up front asks through the small window as Taehyung picks up a champagne bottle and pours some into a glass.

He lifts the shining glass close to his lips as he lets himself inhale the fruity smell of its aroma. He takes a quick swing of the pretty alcohol before shaking his head with a smirk.

"No, take me to the nearest nightclub."