Chapter 32

After yesterday's situation, Taehyung hasn't seen much of Jungkook.

Every time he thought back to it, it brought nothing but memories of the past.

Their time together, they way it used to feel...their first time.

Taehyung shakes his head as he feels someone approach him while he's still busy swapping over books for class.

"T-Taehyung?" He know by the stutter, it was Jin.

Baring a large, fake grin, he turns to the boy. "Jinnie!" He chimes out, he pulls the other in for a hug, making sure that others see.

"Are they dating?" He could hear a girl off to the left a little, asking her friend in a hushed tone.

The purple haired male smirks as he pulls away from a crimson Jin. "I-uh...h-h-hi." The poor older was a mess, he wasn't used to getting attention or being noticed and it was sadly beginning to take a toll on him.

He became much more shakier and panicky, making Taehyung wonder if he might have some sort of anxiety disorder.

"Lets get to class, shall we?" Taehyung decides to put Jin out of his awkward misery by linking arms with him and walking the brunette to class.

From afar, Yoongi and Jimin stood watching like hawks.

"He better still do what I asked him to," the younger hisses out, a little annoyed by how close the friends were in that minute.

Yoongi wasn't impressed as he forms his lips into a straight line and tosses his eyes back in annoyance.

"This is seriously stupid Jimin, not to mention selfish." He grumbles while the platinum blonde remains his gaze on the others.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Jimin hushes his friend, using his hand to dismiss the silver haired teen.

Yoongi grimaces at the younger's behaviour before sighing, "say you seen Jungkook around today? I haven't seen him yet?"

This made Jimin frown, "actually no, I haven't seen him either."

'Is he sick?' The blonde headed male wonders, now thinking about his best friend's whereabouts...

In the Jeon residence, Jungkook was finishing off as he squirts out his ejection onto the other's back.

"Fuck sake Kook! First you go too fast and now you've got me covered in your shit!" Hoseok grumbles as he attempts to slide off of the bed.

Jungkook was a panting mess, he was calming down now from his high while he watches his friend limp towards the bathroom.

"Thanks to you, I need a shower now." He huffs but gives the other a look that asks 'are you coming?'

The ebony haired boy sighs but gets up to join his friend for a shower.

This was normal for the pair to do, though Hoseok couldn't help but notice how often he was being rung up for a booty call.

Before, it was occasional and it had actually stopped for a while but when Taehyung returned, it only seemed to push Jungkook to have sex more often.

Hoseok couldn't tell if Jungkook was using it to release stress or somehow get back at Taehyung.

Still, it didn't bother him too much. The brunette never held any romantic feelings towards his friend, it had only ever just been sex between the two.

But Hoseok was getting a little worried with how out of control Jungkook was being, especially in bed.

He guessed it did have something to do with Taehyung and he knew that things wouldn't change if Jungkook keeps denying his feelings and running off to sleep with others.

"We're gonna be late," the mousy brown haired teen mutters while Jungkook turns on the hot shower.

"It's fine," he replies as the scorching water hits against their skin, getting rid of anything gross.

Hoseok purses his lips, checking his friend's expression before whispering, "but you'll miss Taehyung."

Jungkook stops in his actions, recalling yesterday over in his mind again before turning a cheek to face the opposite wall from Hoseok.

"No...I wouldn't."