Chapter 75

Jungkook sat on the foot of his bed, tapping his phone on the palm of his hand as he gapes off into space.

He hadn't spoke to Jimin since that day and the vacation starts tomorrow. Jungkook wanted his best friend to be there, he wanted to make up with him and put any of this silly feud behind them.

So for first time ever, Jungkook did something he would never usually do.

He was going to give in first.

Pressing Jimin's call information, the ravenette boy lifts his phone to his ear.

After a few rings, the call was immediately picked up. "Hello?"

It didn't sound like Jimin but Yoongi instead.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook's voice was filled with uncertainty, puzzled as to why Yoongi would be answering Jimin's phone.

'I did call the right person, right?' He wonders, moving his phone away to check the contact details.

And sure enough, it was Jimin's information so why was Yoongi picking up the call instead?

The ebony haired teen places it back to his ear right when he hears Yoongi reply with, "yeah? What is it?"

"Why are you on Jimin's phone?" The younger of the two inquiries, unsure as to why it wasn't Jimin answering his own phone.

Yoongi was silent for a few seconds, his orbs flickering towards Jimin who was across the room.

The blonde headed teen seemed to be in a strange mood, sitting on the floor in a tight position with his knees raised to his chin and his arms wrapped around his legs.

His gaze remained on one of the walls, his lips sealed shut while he thinks over his past decisions of late.

He was worried that Taehyung didn't want whatever it was they had going on to continue.

"He's...in the shower," Yoongi lies, not particularly wanting to tell Jungkook that his best friend is sulking over the ravenette's ex-boyfriend/soon-to-be-stepbrother.

Jungkook was slightly unconvinced but didn't bother to question it.

"Alright, can you pass a message on to him?" He asks, hoping his friend might do him this favour.

"Yeah, yeah sure, what is it?" The silver headed male questions, listening closely to whatever it is that Jungkook might say next.

"Can you ask Jimin to meet with me at my house? It's important."