Chapter 7

Jungkook immediately shoves the taller, resulting in the purple haired male to go crashing into the closed door.

This didn't seem to faze Taehyung though as he lets out a thunderous laugh. "Hit a soft spot, have I?"

The elder was beyond pissed now, he couldn't believe this was the same guy whom he broke a year ago.

'What the hell happened to him?' He wonders, giving a hard stare to the boy that he once dated.

Jungkook couldn't stand by and let Taehyung win this round, so without thinking, he steps forward yet again. "Who knows what your motives were," he starts, displaying that awful, awful smirk that seemed to intrigue Taehyung.

The dark haired male made sure to bring his lips close with Taehyung's, the fragment of space between them being almost torturous as he whispers out his next words, "but we all know what mine's were."

With that, the older reaches behind and squeezes one of Taehyung's ass cheeks, triggering the younger to momentarily drop his act and instead, let out a not so manly squeal.

Taehyung quickly recovers, jabbing the elder in the shoulder to move away from him. "What the fuck do you think you're playing at!?" He barks, his face full with rage now.

Jungkook smirks, 'I see that he still has weak spots too.' He knew he had to use this to his advantage in order to take down Taehyung.

After all, Jungkook was always the winner in these silly chase games. He was always the one whom everyone falls for, not the other way around and the boy knew he had to keep it that way.

"Look who's getting all defensive now, we all know I fucked that ass and you liked it." Jungkook snickers as he stares at the other with a dangerous gaze.

Taehyung fastened his lips together, trying to maintain his anger as he conducts a plan to get back at Jungkook.

Right when the lavender haired boy is about to voice his thoughts, another cuts in. "Hey? What're you two doing?"

It was Jimin with Yoongi standing beside him. The pair turn their gazes towards them before back at each other.

'I guess I should take my leave now,' Taehyung thought as he licks his dry lips. "I was just having a lovely chat with Jungkook over here." He turns to look at the older teen with an innocent smile, "weren't we, Kookie?"

Jungkook glares, he gnaws on the tip of his tongue in annoyance. "That's right, Taetae," he spoke through gritted teeth.

Jimin blinks, glancing between both males before breaking out into a smile. "So you wouldn't mind if I steal Taehyung then?" He questions Jungkook, like he needs his approval.

The jet-black headed boy scoffs as he turns a cheek, "do whatever." He mutters while finally stomping out of the classroom.

A confused frown takes over the small teen's expression till he peers back at Taehyung and that was enough to bring a smile to his face.

"So Taehyung..." Jimin trails off, looking up at the younger with a grinning smirk.

The purple haired boy didn't, the least bit look interested in Jimin as he begins to walk off in the direction of the door.

It was obvious that Jimin wasn't going to give up any time soon as he immediately rushes to get in front of Taehyung.

"Are you busy this weekend?" He bluntly asks, causing the lilic headed teen to raise a brow. Taehyung almost forgot that Jimin had become somewhat interested in him. It was plain as day that he only cared because of his transformation.

Taehyung thought about it for a minute before one side of his lips curves. "No, I'm not busy." He admits as he shifts all his weight onto one of his hips while crossing his arms over his broad chest.

He tilts his head, awaiting for whatever it may be that Jimin might suggest. "So there's this party and-"

"-I'm in," the taller declares, causing Jimin to perk up. "What? Really?!" He didn't mean to get super excited over the younger's reply.

Taehyung simply nods before he turns and walks out without another word being uttered.

Yoongi, who had been standing there the whole time, strides towards his friend. He waves a hand in front of Jimin's face, noticing the dazed expression spread across his appearance.

"Yo Park? You alright?" He murmurs. The blonde haired male snaps out of his spaced out behaviour, jumping which causes Yoongi to flinch slightly.

"I'm so gonna get fucked this weekend!!!" He cheers like it's the most important thing to ever happen to him.

Yoongi just grimaces at his friend's overly exaggerated enthusiasm over getting potentially laid.

He pats the boy on his shoulder, "good luck with that...though it kinda looks like Taehyung isn't interested to be honest."

Jimin smugly grins, his eyes directed towards the door where Taehyung had only moments ago exited through. "Don't be so quick to judge Yoongs, I'll get my hands on him one way or another."