Chapter 14

Taehyung was in the middle of making his way down the stairs of his home, heading for the mansion's library since he needed a specific book for his essay review.

However, he finds himself halting in his actions when he comes into contact with another.

"What the-why are you here?!" He barks at the ravenette who simply rolls his eyes.

"I was forced here, don't act like I actually want to be around you!" The other snaps back.

Though Taehyung now had a persona to keep up with, he couldn't help but let Jungkook's words still hurt him...even if it was only momentary before he masks it with flirtatious behaviour.

"Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised," he leans in closer to the male's face, "everyone wants a piece of me." His gaze flickers to Jungkook's parted lips, causing the elder's breath to hitch as he stares deeply at Taehyung.

"...even you wanted a piece of me, didn't you Kookie?" Taehyung's lips ever so gently brush against the smaller's, making Jungkook shudder.

Taehyung smirks, glad to have received the reaction he wanted before he stands straight, making sure to create a lot of space between them both.

"Too bad you missed your chance," the younger announces with a sigh, snapping Jungkook back to reality.

Taehyung shakes his head, looking at the ground like he's thinking about the situation throughly when actually, he was merely just mocking the older.

Jungkook glares at Taehyung, about to throw an insult his way but the dyed haired boy beats him to it.

"Guess I'll just have to find someone else to play around with." He smiles shamelessly.

The jet-black headed teen pokes his inner cheek, annoyance radiating from him as he's about to speak but yet again, someone butts in.

"Ah, how nice! Our sons are getting on so well together." Mrs Kim spoke as she came into view, her hands were wrapped around Mr Jeon's arm, making Taehyung grimace at her actions.

'Haven't they already fucked? Why is she still around this guy like a fly around horse shit?' He wonders to himself, wanting his mother to dump the man beside her so that his son wouldn't keep showing up, uninvited to his house.

Taehyung goes to leave everyone to play happy family without him when his mother stops her child from going.

"Wait, Taehyung." She calls out, letting go of Mr Jeon's arm now to take a stand in front of Taehyung.

"We actually have something to tell the both of you." She broadcasts aloud, catching Jungkook's attention too now.

The lilic haired male stares at his mother for a minute before muttering a quiet, "what?"

"We've decided we're going to take a vacation together at the end of the month." Mr Jeon confesses to both boys, who's foreheads were now creased in upright confusion.

"What?!" They both yell in usion. "You'll both be going on a short holiday soon from school at the end of the month and we both thought it would be great if we all went on a vacation together." Jungkook's father explains to the pair.

"It means you two can get to know each other better." Mrs Kim clarifies with a knowing smirk on her lips as she peers towards Taehyung.

The boy knew his mother was testing his patience and it was only vexing him more. 'Stupid fucking bitch!'

"I'm not going," Jungkook firmly states with a look of displeasure towards the newly found information.

"Come on son, don't cause problems now. We've already booked the place."