Chapter 45

Yoongi was currently in his bedroom, trying to cool down. He felt awful for leaving Jin alone with his parents but he knew he would be fine.

After all, his parents were very cheerful, accepting people.

The grey haired male loves his parents...but he hated whenever they mentioned Jimin.

It was fairly obvious that he has more than a crush on the small blondie, he was practically in love with him.

But sadly, Jimin couldn't see that. He was too busy chasing after a boy that didn't even deserve him.

Though, there was nothing Yoongi could do but watch from the sidelines.

It was painful yet he could mask it.

As Yoongi was beginning to settle down again, his phone suddenly buzzes in his sweats' pocket, causing the silver headed teen to pull the device out.

On screen flashes Jungkook's name, making the older wonder what it might be that Jungkook wants.

"Hello?" Yoongi answers, rubbing at his eye which was itchy while he waits for Jungkook's reply.

"Jimin's house in 10 minutes? I have news." Was all that was uttered from the ravenette, making Yoongi frown. "Okay?" The elder drags out his words before Jungkook hangs up.

Yoongi peers down at his phone, unsure as to why Jungkook sounded like he was rushing around.

He decides he should probably put Jin out of his misery and take him home now. Yoongi makes his way back towards the dining room but finds himself stopping near the archway when hearing the light laughter of his parents.

"Oh Jin! You really should come around more often!" Mrs Min giggles into her hand after Jin made a silly pun.

It made the boy smile, feeling like he's actually liked and wanted while in someone's presence.

"We should invite you round for dinner sometime with your parents." Mr Min suggests, causing Jin to tense at the word.

His happy aura immediately turns stale as he puts his attention on his shaky hands. "Y-yes." He weakly agrees, hoping he never comes here again.

Yoongi instantly picks up on the sudden change in behaviour, making him curious as to what goes on behind the older's locked doors.

He makes his presence known, stepping out loudly to collect the attention from the others before his parents notice the diversity in Jin's emotions.

"Have you finished your small pout yet?" Mrs Min questions, turning her gaze back along with her husband's as they both take a gander at their son.

Yoongi bows his head a little, "I'm sorry for my behaviour." He murmurs. He spins to take a stand directly beside Jin who had his eyes still set on his hands.

"I'm especially sorry for leaving you." He whispers to the older, making the brown haired male feel a sudden change in his heart palpitations.

Jin could feel his cheeks begin to heat, he was shocked that the other would apologise as he stares up quickly. "Oh n-no, its ok-okay!" He confesses while shaking his head and hands in dismissal.

Yoongi gives the taller a small smile as he averts his gaze to his parents once more. "I'll be taking Jin home now, I wouldn't be home till later."

Mrs Min lets out a small huff like sound, sad to see Jin go so soon. "Well do come visit us again, sweetie." She hints towards Jin, smiling happily at him while he rises to his feet.

He bows to the elders as he's yanked out of the room by Yoongi.

"Here's your clothes." The younger mutters as he gawks down at the floor, holding out a small bag with Taehyung's clothes that Jin borrowed in his grasp.

Jin timidly takes the bag, awaiting for whatever command Yoongi might say next.

He expected the smaller to show him somewhere so he could change but instead Yoongi grabs Jin's hand once more and pulls him out the front door.

"S-shouldn't I g-g-g-get ch-changed?" Jin questions, continuously searching the area like he's stealing from the Min residence.

Yoongi simply lets out a soft laugh as he leads the older outside and towards a parked car. A driver was already out and holding the door for the pair.

It made Jin feel a little more comfortable since it wasn't some large, over expensive limo meaning that they wouldn't draw too much attention when they enter his neighbourhood.

He hated when others gazes would fall onto him, judging and watching his every move like their just waiting for him to slip up.

"It's fine," Yoongi announces when the pair are seated cozily in the back of the car. Jin turns to look at Yoongi just at the same time when Yoongi shifts his head so that his face is facing Jin's. A smile displays itself on the smaller's lips, catching the mousy brunette by surprise.

~*~

The car slows down in front of a small yet pretty looking home. The front lawn was a tad over grown but not to the point where it looked suspicious or unkept. The front door was a pale yellow colour, immediately attracting Yoongi's attention on how much it stuck out compared to all the other boring looking doors within the street.

The house was chalk-white only causing the door to stand out even more.

Jin repeatedly kept glancing at the house with worried eyes before peaking in Yoongi's direction. "Th-thank y-y-y-you for h-having m-m-m-me!" He whispers, about to get out when Yoongi grabs hold of his arm.

The older was beginning to turn bashful again at the hasty act Yoongi just did as he bores his eyes down onto the younger's milky yet veiny looking hand.

Yoongi licks his dry lips, his orbs remaining on the other's slightly reddish face as he spoke quietly. "Next time you see me, greet me." That was his only order as he releases his grasp on Jin.

The chocolate haired teen gets out without another sound falling from his lips. He was just so surprised by Yoongi's choice of words, 'greet him? He wants me to greet him?!'

Jin wasn't sure whether he should feel happy or not, his chest was practically combusting while he repeatedly kept recalling Yoongi's words over and over again.

He grins to himself but it's quick to disappear when he looks up again at his home, a place where he dreads to be.