Chapter 58

While walking out the school gates, a sudden figure appears at Taehyung's side, almost scaring the living day lights out of him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Jimin demands, grabbing ahold of Taehyung's forearm to bring him to a slower pace.

The lilic headed teen was in shock that Jimin managed to appear out of nowhere, taking the younger completely by surprise.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he attempts to play it cool but Jimin could see straight through his web of lies.

"Don't lie to me, Kim Taehyung." Jimin sternly spoke like a father would to his misbehaving son.

Taehyung gulps, he didn't exactly have a reason other than the fact that Jimin had been making him feel strange, like they've blasted back in time before he actually became aquatinted with the blondie.

It was known that the younger had a crush on Jimin prior to Jungkook's presence and things were beginning to go back that way once again.

"Just leave me alone..." Taehyung whispers, attempting to free himself from the smaller.

But the older wasn't as quick to back down, "Why are you avoiding me?" He asks again, this time with a slightly more demand to his tone.

"I don't know! Okay?!" Taehyung barks, finally meeting gazes with Jimin again.

The blonde haired male was quiet for a minute, allowing Taehyung's words to sink in before asking, "do you have free time right now?"

Taehyung was taken back, not expecting Jimin to ask such a question. "W-what?" He stumbles to form any kind of words, only making the older smile.

"I'll take that as yes then." He chimes as he pulls on Taehyung's arm to follow him.

~*~

Jungkook repeatedly kept looking down at the small piece of paper that his father had gave to him.

"If you don't want to talk to her, then don't call." Hoseok sighs as he fixes his propped up feet that were laying on top of the desk.

The ravenette groans, stuffing the paper back into his pocket before turning to look out the window.

His orbs observe the clouds above, a complete look of lost spreads across his face when he realises that everything in his life, he can't seem to solve.

Hoseok glances over to his friend, a small frown forming on his lips when he sees how stressed the younger is.

'I wish I could help take away the pain...' he thought sadly, upset that he can't help his friend.