Chapter 30

Taehyung watches while the boy he had just fucked, picks up his clothes and dressed himself.

"That was great, hyung." The young male pants, still slightly sweaty from the session they just shared.

The lavender haired teen leans back against his pillow, resting his hands behind his head while he stares at the other.

"Yeah, sure." He mutters, clearly uninterested by the enthusiastic boy. He just wanted him to hurry up and leave already.

Taehyung was feeling somewhat triumphant for what he pulled at lunch today, obviously seeing now that both Jungkook and Jimin were bothered that Taehyung had a friend with him.

"We should maybe do this again s-sometime?" The younger male stutters a little, still surprised that he actually got fucked by the hot looking new guy.

Hearing the small stammer in the other's words made Taehyung immediately think of Jin and that only brought shame to him.

He was using an innocent boy.

Though, he knew he wouldn't ever touch the older, he reminded Taehyung too much of the person he once was.

"Okay, are you going now?" He tries to get rid of the younger, wanting to take a nap.

The anonymous boy frowns as he looks at the floor, finally dressed. He could sense that Taehyung wants to shoo him away, making him feel a little bad about himself now.

Lowering his shoulders, he slowly trudges out of the older's bedroom without another word falling from his lips.

He saunters down the stairs, feeling the apologetic stares of the staff as he walks by them.

The boy was too busy gawking at his feet that he accidentally ambles right into someone.

"Oh! I'm so s-sorry!" He panics, causing his speech to falter a little.

His eyes peer up to meet gazes with a ravenette male. His cheeks turn crimson as he gawks at the other.

The younger instantly recognises the jet-black haired teen to be the popular bad boy, Jungkook.

He gulps while Jungkook straightens the boy to a proper stance. "Who are you?" The dark headed older questions with a raised brow.

"S-sorry, I was j-just here to see Taehyung and-" Jungkook doesn't allow the other to finish his sentence as he cuts in. "-what do you mean?"

It was silent for a minute, Jungkook was too busy letting the clogs in his mind turn as he digests the situation at hand.

"Did you sleep with him?" He finally asks, complete calmness in his tone.

The boy was hesitant before nodding slowly.

Jungkook sighs, tilting his head towards the entrance. "Please just go and don't speak to him or come here again." He strongly utters.

With quick steps, the younger scrambles away, afraid that Jungkook might hurt him if he doesn't.

Once gone, Jungkook glares his attention towards the stairs. 'That slutty little bitch!'

He originally only came to Taehyung's house in order to find his father, who was no doubt here.

But now, his concern was diverted towards a certain purple haired male upstairs.

Taehyung was on the verge of falling asleep when his bedroom door is slammed open.

"You like being a little whore, don't you!" Jungkook hisses, stomping his way over to the naked teen who was lying underneath his covers.

Taehyung was beyond surprise by the other's sudden appearance yet he had to keep up his facade.

"What are you doing here?" He sneers, disgust laced in his expression as he glares at the raging ravenette.

"When are you gonna stop being like this?!" He yells, getting closer to Taehyung who is still lying back with his back slightly propped.

"I don't know what you're talking about," the younger fires back with a small smirk dancing on his lips.

Jungkook was livid, he didn't know why nor what came over him as he suddenly attacks the taller, towering over him as he sits on the younger's waist. He clutches both of Taehyung's wrists, forcing them down against the mattress while his orbs burn like fire into the other's.

Taehyung couldn't help but allow shock to take over, he didn't expect Jungkook to act so...aggressive.

"Shut the fuck up, you liar!" He growls dominantly, shaking the younger's wrists a little.

The lavender blinks, "why are you doing this?" Jungkook's voice came out in a more quieter tone now.

For a split second, Taehyung's mask falters as he stares at his enemy. His eyes search the smaller's, unsure on what emotion he might be feeling.

"Why do you care, Jungkook? At the end of the day, you're nothing but an easily forgettable past."

Jungkook wouldn't admit it but hearing Taehyung call him 'forgettable' and just something from his 'past,' made the boy feel a sort of sadness in his chest.

However, he quickly builds up a wall around his heart to lock out any form of sentiment to occur.

'So what? It's not like I actually give a shit anyway!' He told himself, finally releasing Taehyung's arms.

"You're nothing but a filthy slut, I hope you catch something." Jungkook spoke with composure in his tone.

He gets off of the still naked younger, not even sparing him a glance as he walks straight out of the room.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Drama's brewing between Taehyung and Jungkook...shocker 😱😂

Thinking about doing character questions (readers write in questions for the characters.) what do you guys think? ✨☁️

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️