Chapter 57

Taehyung loudly bangs his pencil against his desk while his gaze remains on the clock that was situated beside the large whiteboard at the front of the class.

School was almost over with, thankfully and he couldn't wait to go home to take a well needed nap.

His mind was so hectic with last night's scenario. That, or it was filled with thoughts about Jimin.

Taehyung had been avoiding the bleach haired make like he was some disgusting virus.

He felt as though his plans of late haven't been progressing the way he wanted them to.

So far, Jungkook hasn't really been looking like he's heartbroken but more so just annoyed that the younger had returned.

And as for Jimin, well that situation has hit the fan. Instead of seducing him and using him to piss Jungkook off, Taehyung is hiding from him.

'I need to figure out what I'll do about both of them,' the tall boy thought, proceeding to stare off into space while the class continues.

"Taehyung?" His teacher spoke out, her eyes gazing at the purple headed teen. Though, Taehyung wasn't particularly paying any attention to the slightly overweight woman, making her thin lips sink into a frown.

"Taehyung?" She raises her tone more, causing students to now turn in their seats to stare at the oblivious boy.

"Taehyung!" The teacher now hollers, making a few pupils in her class stiffen their small giggles behind their textbooks as Taehyung finally snaps out of his thoughts with a blank expression presented on his face.

"What?" He confusingly mutters, his eyes scanning his surroundings which only made his fellow classmates erupt in a thunderous chortle.

The lecturer shakes her head, "honestly, please do try to pay attention, Mr Kim." She spoke with disapproval in her voice.

The dyed haired boy yawns, not really interested in what his teacher has to say as he leans forward, placing his head down onto his desk.

In another classroom across the school, Jin sat in his self-study class, furiously scribbling down his notes.

He was far too busy studying that he almost failed to notice someone taking a seat down beside him.

"Hey," Jin visually flinches at the sound, rotating his gaze sideways to stare at a pink headed boy whom wore a small grin on his lips.

The older blinks lengthily, taking in Namjoon's bright smile slowly. He wasn't quite sure why the taller was sitting next to him nor why he was acting so...friendly?

Jin knew that Namjoon was in this self-study class but never really had any connections with him till now.

"H-h-h-hi..." the brunette stutters, his orbs enlarged as he stares at the other.

Namjoon's lips fumble into a straight line while he taps his fingers against the surface of his desk.

He wasn't quite sure why he came over to Jin, they didn't really have anything to say to each other.

Yet, something seemed to draw Namjoon closer to the smaller.

"So...what are you doing?" He asks, leaning closer to Jin's side so that he might be able to catch sight of the perfectly written notes that the older had wrote out.

Jin immediately blushes at the sudden closeness. He wasn't used to people entering his personal space, especially people he wasn't used to.

"I..." Jin trails out, almost at a complete loss for words before gazing elsewhere from the younger.

The brown haired teen's zip-up hoodie slips a little, causing his white tee to expose his collarbone more which instantly caught Namjoon's attention.

Though, instead of seeing something potentially erotic, Namjoon was met with a huge bruise that looked horrifically painful.

'What the?' He wonders as he comes to terms that the bruise was definitely to large to be a hickey.

Jin remains with his gaze on his notebook as he fixes his hoodie again, not even realising that his bruise was exposed to Namjoon.

The younger was about to question the brunette when another student unexpectedly appears.

"I didn't even realise that we shared a class together," Yoongi chuckles, causing Jin to perk up while Namjoon's shoulders droop.

He knew that Yoongi also had this self-study session but the older usually spent it napping so seeing him awake and now sitting with both himself and Jin kinda made Namjoon feel like he was blocking his only time to talk to Jin...alone.

He sighs, looking down in slight annoyance while he hears Jin's trembling voice.

"O-o-oh h-hey," his entire face was aggressively getting hotter with each second that ticks by.

Yoongi smiles at him, "say, are you busy today?"

Namjoon whisks his head up and towards Yoongi in disbelief as his eyes widen. Jin was practically tongue tied at the question, he was in complete and utter shock.

"Wh-what? M-m-m-me?!"

This made Yoongi chuckle while Namjoon rolls eyes. "Yes you, who else?"

Jin thought about it for a minute before agreeing to the grey haired boy's invite to hang out, leaving Namjoon to frown over the fact his friend managed to steal his only time with the older.