Chapter 20

During his time away, Taehyung had spent many nights in nightclubs, bars, parties, you name it, he was there.

He no longer cared about the fear of letting his body be consumed by the bitter liquid which causes people to do silly, ridiculous things.

The lilic headed male takes a seat down at the bar as he orders his 5th or maybe it was his 9th drink now, he wasn't keeping count. He didn't plan on going home any time soon as he continues to drown his sorrows away.

He was happy he managed to win Jimin's attention and affection for now, meaning his plan could still take course.

Yet, some part of him, hated himself for dragging someone into such a messy situation.

Jimin didn't necessarily do anything wrong - well except be an bit of an ass when Taehyung was a nerdy kid. But nothing that would mean he needed to suffer.

Taehyung knew that once he made Jungkook jealous and heartbroken, that he would toss the blondie to the side with zero interest.

It was cruel and he knew that, but Jungkook and Jimin had been that way with many others. It was time they got a lick of karma themselves.

While downing another shot, Taehyung failed to notice two pairs of eyes watching him from afar.

"Is that Taehyung?" Hoseok questions his friend while his finger pointed at the lone boy sat by the bar.

Jungkook glares as he finds himself stomping over towards the younger. He didn't know why he felt annoyed nor why he was approaching Taehyung but he still did it nonetheless.

"Oi!" He yells out, gaining the young teen's attention. Taehyung hazily turns in his seat, lazily glancing up with a slothful smile. His orbs squint as he tries to figure out who the blurry person is in front of him.

The older observes the boy's behaviour as he almost falls off of his chair backwards, if it hadn't been for Jungkook who caught him in time.

"Jesus! You stink!" The ravenette grunts as he lifts the intoxicated male back into his seat. Hoseok takes this opportunity to glance in front of Taehyung to see a stack of glasses which obviously indicated that Taehyung was indeed drunk.

"We need to get him home." The older of the two suggests as Jungkook continues to steady the drunk teen.

Even if Jungkook is a complete asshole and doesn't particularly care for others wellbeing, something in him knew he couldn't leave Taehyung here in this state.

Thankfully, Jungkook had muscles on him, making it easier for him to pick the drowsy younger up, bridal style.

"N-no!" Taehyung hiccups as he weakly tries to push Jungkook away. This only made the ebony haired male clutch on more, afraid he might drop Taehyung if he keeps squirming around.

Hoseok was behind as they made their way out the club. He made sure to phone his driver who showed up within seconds outside.

The older male runs in front of the others, opening the door up so that Jungkook could place Taehyung inside.

"L-let me g-go!" The drunk boy barks as he refuses to get in the car.

Jungkook was growing in frustration as he practically tosses the poor teen onto the middle seat. Taehyung hiccups as he pouts cutely at the jet-black headed teen.

The older found himself halting in his actions as he stares down at the other. His large orbs blink repeatedly while he sees a glimpse of the old Taehyung.

He couldn't help but feel his chest tighten while the younger furiously frowns at his hands like a pouting child.

"Jungkook? What are you doing? Get in." Hoseok spoke from the other side of Taehyung as the ravenette recovers from his daze.

He slips in beside the taller, feeling the heat radiate from Taehyung. It was making him feel crazy as he shuffles around in his seat.

After a few minutes of Taehyung's constant hiccuping, the noise suddenly stopped.

Jungkook took this opportunity to peer down at the other to see that he's fallen asleep against Hoseok's shoulder.

The brunette simply chuckles at Taehyung's cute behaviour as he snuggles closer to the older while Jungkook fights back the urge to snatch Taehyung away from his friend.

He knew he couldn't do that though, it would only raise alarms as to why he would even care so much to begin with.

And the truth is, he doesn't...

Or at least he thinks he doesn't.

~*~

"You sure you'll be okay Kook? How will you get home?" Hoseok questions out the window as he watches his younger friend carry the lavender haired male towards the large door of his house.

"It's fine, his mom knows me anyway and I'll probably just call a driver." He confesses over his shoulder as he continues on up the stairs till he reaches the double glazed doors.

Hoseok sinks back in his seat while the window rolls up. He tilts his head to the side as he sucks in a deep breath. "I could've just waited for him and drove him home myself?"

A smile then takes over the dark headed boy's lips. "I guess there maybe is still some lingering feelings after all," he spoke to no one in particular as his orbs gaze out the tinted window. "Even if you don't want to admit it, Kook."