Chapter 43

Jin awoke to find himself laying on soft material. He widens his orbs as he inspects the room carefully.

It was a guest room in Yoongi's home, which immediately made Jin grin as he peers down at his fidgeting hands. 'So it wasn't just a dream.'

He peers down at himself, noticing he was in a tee that was probably too big for Yoongi since he's smaller than Jin, and a pair of basketball shorts.

Jin gently slips out of the sheets, his bare feet touching the cold floor. He couldn't help himself but observe the entire room throughly.

The walls were a pretty grey colour with a ginormous king sized bed that was placed in the centre of the room with beautiful white sheets. The room looked like any other room, but to Jin, it was amazing.

He let a small squeal followed by a giggle that parts from his lips as he tosses himself backwards onto the bed once again, letting his skin rub against the soft fabric.

"You seem cheerful," a deep voice mumbles from the doorway, frightening the older.

"Y-Y-Yoongi?!" He freezes as he sits upright, his feet once more placed onto the floor when his gaze meets the other's.

Though, what surprises Jin more is the tiny smile planted on the silver headed boy.

He instantly takes interest in the ground, wriggling his toes in the process while a deep scarlet blush forms over the apples of his cheeks.

Yoongi clears his throat, earning the older's attention yet again. "Are you hungry?" He asks, only making Jin even more red.

"O-okay!"

~*~

In the Jeon residence sat the two families at the dining table.

Taehyung was glaring at his breakfast, not even sparing anyone a single glance.

'Why the fuck am I here?!' He angrily thought, feeling Jungkook's gaze heavily on him.

He didn't attempt to peak his way, knowing he's probably smirking like the evil asshole that he is.

Mrs Kim was also looking rather smug as she continuously adjusts her observation between both boys.

"Well it's good to see you two hanging out together, even staying over at each others' houses!" Mr Jeon happily spoke.

Taehyung grimaces at the man's words while Jungkook grins wickedly. "Of course, father. I make sure to take extra good care of Taetae."

The younger was practically seething by this point, disgusted that the older would even try to act like the two were friends.

"So have you spoke with your friends yet about the trip? It's best to let them know sooner than later." Mr Jeon chuckles, only making Taehyung sadder about their little holiday away in a month time.

"I'll inform them today," Jungkook confirms, finishing up his apple juice before getting to his feet. "I'm finished, I'll be taking my leave now." Taehyung almost thanked God he didn't have to waste anymore time around the older as he watches Jungkook take his leave.

He quickly finishes his own breakfast before standing. "I'll be going too." He announces, making his mother give him a look.

Taehyung hoped she might stay in the Jeon's mansion just a little bit longer so he wouldn't have to see her nor that man's stupid son.

As he was about to step out of the dining room, his mom calls out to him. "How will you be getting home, Taehyung? Might you be driving yourself?"

That struck a nail in Taehyung's step. He freezes, his back straightening when hearing that wicked woman's voice.

He turns around to face his mother slowly, nothing but a mere emotionless stare in his eyes.

"No, I'll call for a driver." Taehyung states nonchalantly.

The young lavender haired male takes his leave, abandoning his mother behind to dwell in her seat with a grimace expression.

Mr Jeon confusingly peers between both child and mother, unaware of the secret behind the insult.

"Dear?" He utters, causing the beautiful woman to perk her hearing to acute. She doesn't spare her lover a glance but hums in response.

"Your son seemed a little...uncomfortable when you asked such a simple question, why is that?" He questions with a puzzled look on his brows.

Mrs Kim straightens her posture yet her gaze still remains on the archway from which her son escaped to.

"No reason, no reason at all."