Chapter 69

Furiously, Taehyung shoves Jungkook away from him. "Liar...you're such a liar!!" He seethes, the memory only building up more rage within the younger.

Jungkook was at first sure Taehyung was only calling him a liar because he dated him through a bet.

"You told me you loved me!! You're a stupid liar!!" And then it clicked for Jungkook.

"Why are you bringing up something from the past? What does it matter now?" He fought back, tired of Taehyung constantly reliving the past like he could never get over it.

"Everything's so wrong!!! My mom shouldn't be marrying your dad!! You shouldn't be in my life!!! You're nothing but an inconsiderate bastard!!" Taehyung yells.

"You think I want this too?!" Jungkook growls back, equally as annoyed now.

His original plan was to just come and comfort the younger but now, with the way that Taehyung was acting, Jungkook was finding it too hard to do so.

Taehyung glares on, small sniffles coming from him as he mumbles, "just leave me alone...you've done enough..."

Jungkook took that as his cue to leave, but he was hesitant to do so. He just stood there for a few seconds longer before finally moving his legs, walking off and leaving the younger behind.

It only then that Taehyung finally collapses to his knees, tears dripping down his cheeks as his mind falls back to where he went that day when he asked Jungkook if he loved him...
.
.
.
.
.
After seeing his beloved boyfriend, Taehyung scrapped his tired feet up the small cobble pathway.

He couldn't lift his gaze up from his shoes, feeling the eerie aura of his surroundings weigh down upon his shoulders.

Taehyung hated coming here, but he would always come, knowing he had to.

For that special person, he would regularly do it, coming at least once a week.

The small trail soon comes to an end, only going off to the left which Taehyung took till he reached the very end of the path.

And there he lay, dead to the world around him.

Taehyung falls to his knees in front of the gravestone, bowing down till his forehead touches against the fake grass that covered the man's grave.

He stayed like that for a few seconds before lifting his head, smiling weakly while his teary orbs stare at the name embedded into the stone.

"Hi dad..." Taehyung whispers, a single droplet falling down his face.

"You know, I always wanted to tell Jungkook about you, about what happened, to show him you..." his voice cracks at the mere thought.

The brunette fastens his lips together, his tears gliding past them before plummeting down his neck.

He takes in a deep breath, harshly swallowing his pain. " but I'm scared to...I'm scared he's going to leave, dad. I-I think he's planning to a-abandon me."

Taehyung felt ashamed of his insecurities, wishing he could be more tougher...like his father.

The boy places down the bouquet of daisies, something that both he and his father loved.

He always remembered how he used to pick the wild flowers and give them to his dad regularly while the man was still alive.

"I-I m-miss y-y-you!" His voice broke, croaking loudly while his sobs grow in sound.

He was broken, afraid that he might lose another important person to him.

"I-I'm sorry I caused this! F-for you to go like this!" He wails into the cold, frosting air around him.