Chapter 42

Taehyung's head was throbbing as he groans a loud, moving slightly on his bed...

Or what he thought was his bed.

The second he snaps open his eyes and observes the familiar room that he's placed in, he immediately flinches to sit upright.

"What the fuck?!" He screams, attempting to throw the covers off of himself as he scrambles to get out of the bed.

Jungkook's bed.

'Why am I here?!? How did I get here?!' Taehyung anxiously thought as he tries to recall the last 24 hours over again in his mind.

He remembered having Jin round to stay and then Taehyung decided to crash Jungkook's little outing, but the real question here is did he sleep with Jungkook or not?

It didn't help that he was currently in one of Jungkook's white t-shirts and a pair of his grey sweats. 'Shit! Shit! Shit!' He repeatedly kept telling himself as he rakes a hand through his fluffy locks.

Just then, the bedroom door opens, revealing a smug looking Jungkook.

'Great, that's all I need.' Taehyung rolls his eyes, though he couldn't hide the slight fear that he might have spend the night with the older again like the good old times.

"Why am I here?!" Was the first thing to slip from Taehyung's lips as he demands for an answer.

Jungkook simply glances at the angry younger while he steps further into the room, inspecting it all like it's the first time he's ever been in this room before. "You know you should be thanking me."

Taehyung clenches his teeth together, he wasn't in the mood for petty mind games, especially since it's always Jungkook who seems to win them.

"I asked a question!" He raises his voice, not caring that he might be heard by the staff outside the room.

The ravenette scoffs, turning his attention to Taehyung, "and I told you, you should be thanking me! This is the second time I've had to look after your drunk ass now..." His voice falters into a mumble nearing the end of his sentence as he studies his floor.

This didn't seem to settle Taehyung as he only grows more pissed. "Well I didn't ask for your help so why bother?!" He snaps, deciding he should leave now before he completely ruins his plans to have the upper hand in this complicated relationship.

As he marches his way out, stalking past Jungkook, the smaller snatches up his wrist, bringing Taehyung to complete halt. "Maybe if you stopped getting yourself into stupid situations then I wouldn't have to take care of you!"

The lavender haired male was surprised by the other's words. 'Is he starting to show signs that he cares?' The younger couldn't quite figure just yet if his thoughts were correct.

"Like I stated," he spoke calmly yet the deadly look in his eyes said differently on his current mood. "You don't need to associate yourself with me. After all, I'm just an ex, someone you can easily forget about." He smirks, returning back to his devilish side.

Hearing those words seemed to somehow snap Jungkook back to reality as he comes to terms with the fact that he was beginning to get too friendly with Taehyung again.

'Is it maybe because I accidentally kissed him last night?' He wonders, still not being able to get that never-ending image out of his mind.

As if the tall boy was a flame, licking at Jungkook's skin, he releases his grip on Taehyung, a look of sheer shock taking over his expression.

Taehyung enjoyed this, he loves seeing Jungkook struggle. 'He deserves to suffer through emotions!' The young boy thought while he finally heads out the room, only to be stopped by his mother.

He practically pulls a face when he sees his mom dressed in rather revealing sleepwear, "oh! You're here too?" She asks with an arched brow as if to question why he would ever be in her presence to begin with.

The purple headed teen crosses his arms over his broad chest, lowering his brows to stare at his mother while muttering, "I was just about to leave."

This only made his mother smirk as he starts to walk away till she catches his arm. "Why don't you stay? We can have some family bonding time?"