Chapter 79

Both Taehyung and Jin were sat at a table, sipping on some soda while they snack on some treats they had just bought.

Jungkook and his friends were still inside the service station along with Mr Jeon and Mrs Kim, who were no doubt together being all lovey-dovey.

The thought alone made Taehyung's skin crawl, his mother didn't even know the first thing about love...but then again, did he?

At that very moment, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon come waltzing out of the small building.

Taehyung's eyes linger longer than they should have on the raven haired teen before he gazes away with hatred in his orbs.

Hoseok and Jungkook take a seat at another one of the outside tables just a little away from the others.

However, instead of joining them, Namjoon finds his eyes quickly being drawn towards a nervous looking Jin, who had his head down as he gawks at his hands.

The younger felt himself being beckoned to him as he wanders over to their table.

"Why do you have that bandage on your head?" Namjoon wasn't exactly being gentle with his interrogation, having just blatantly asked such a sensitive question.

"Why don't you beat it Namjoon! Stop trying to flirt because its clearly not working on your part!" Taehyung grumpily fires, obviously not particuarlly being real to his words but he just wanted the other to clear off and leave his poor friend in peace.

Namjoon was immediately defensive towards Taehyung's accusation, his own voice caught within his throat as he chokes in disbelief. "I-I wasn't flirting!" He attempts to protect himself through a panicking state, easily making him look all the more guilt.

"Oh really?" The lavender haired teen continues his cheeky behavour at the elder, pissed that he wouldn't go away.

Namjoon nods firmly, a strange fire of fear dancing in his eyes.

Jin, who was still sat at Taehyung's side with his head lowered and his gaze meeting with the pinic table had finally had enough of the others squabbling.

"GO AWAY!!" He snaps, his head whipping up while his fierce orbs come straight into contact with Namjoon's shocked ones.

Before another word can be uttered, Jin's entire demeanour falters back to normal as he looks his usual sad, yet apologetic self again.

"please?" He mumbles out, a pleading exhausted tone deep within his voice.

Namjoon stays silent before getting up slowly from the bench and toddles off away from the pair in despair.

Taehyung was quite taken back by his friend's outburst but knew better than to comment on it.

So they remain noiseless, allowing the white noise of the buzzing environment to seize their ears. From the soft sounds of the light breeze to the chattering of others and engines of cars enters the air.

Jin continues to stare downwards at his hands, still struggling to glance anywhere near anyone's face while his usual tick clicks in as he taps his hands against the table.

Taehyung's eyes suddenly pick up Jimin and Yoongi, who were sauntering out of the service station.

He didn't know whether to make eye contact with the blondie or if hiding till he disappears from the earth would be better.

But of course Jimin began to walk in Taehyung's direction, making Yoongi stare from behind in complete confusion.

Actually, Jungkook and his other friends were now all watching as the platinum blonde heads over to the two boys who were literally looking anywhere but him.

Taehyung hadn't seen nor been in contact with Jimin much, expect for last night's call when he asked him to meet.

But he didn't.

Might there have been a reason why Jimin wanted to meet him?

Taehyung could feel the other looming over him, his shadow cascading over his body, blocking out the sunlight.

"May I sit?" He questions so nonchalantly, making Taehyung feel a little off guard. He had expected Jimin to come over and ask why he was obviously avoiding him, or at most not talking to him.

But no, Jimin didn't at all seem to look bothered by it as the younger weakly nods, not being able to take his eyes off of Jimin's smiling face.

He sat down with ease, all the more making Taehyung feel a sudden rush of nerves. He couldn't stand that Jimin had began to make him feel this way.

It was never part of the plan for Taehyung to catch feelings for the platinum blonde, yet here he now sat, sweating and panicking incase he messes up in front of the other.

At the opposite side, the group were still in shock that Jimin took a bold move to go over, especially after watching how unwelcomed Namjoon was.

"So why did you decide to go over there, Namjoon?" It was Hoseok to first speak, turning round in his seat so that he could dig into the chips he had just bought.

Across the table, a choked up Namjoon began to shake with excitement, he was making it far too obvious that he must harbour some type of personal emotions towards Jin.

Yet he wouldn't confirm that.

"I just wanted to know, I'm curious." He proclaims, tapping a single finger upon the side of his forehead, indicating the large bandage surrounding Jin's head.

"Yes, it is rather peculiar to show up for a vacation with a bandaged head." Hoseok continues, his orbs too busy staring down at the packaging that had his hand as he spoke.

Jungkook wasn't listening to his friends, his pupils were lingered on the two at the other side of the seated area.

He knew he made a promise, he knew he couldn't get mad at Jimin since he agreed to let him have his chance with his ex-lover.

Also, Taehyung was his soon-to-be brother...so why is he feeling this great deal of pain pushing itself upon his chest.

It feels like he is suffocating, taking risky breaths that don't seem to ease the intensive ache that was bearing within him.

Though of course, to the outside world, no one was able to see this because all the torture and pain was inside, hidden and concealed.