Chapter 38

"Y-y-y-you know..." Jimin stammers out, giggling like a maniac as he slowly slips onto Taehyung's lap.

The pair had moved to now sit in a booth, hidden in the corner.

"I've-e always *hic* f-found y-y-you c-cute-e!" His finger traces over the younger's crimson coloured lips.

Jimin was focusing hard on those delicious, addictive looking lips. Ever since he kissed the lilic haired teen, he couldn't help but want more...a lot more.

Taehyung was lost in a world of his own also, his mind was too occupied with hazy thoughts due to the alcohol he consumed.

A hiccup falls from him as he stares back at the smaller boy currently straddling his thighs.

In one swift movement, the two become one as they deepen the kiss almost immediately.

The taller wasn't thinking properly, his plan to make Jungkook jealous was long gone now as his tongue fights against Jimin's.

On the other side of the room, Jin was still in the middle of gawking at his trembling fingers.

"Mind if I join?" Hoseok questions, sliding in beside Jin while Yoongi remains on the opposite side of them.

The brunette openly fixes his attention on the apprehensive teen beside him with slight interest as he smiles at him. "You don't seem the type to like this sort of atmosphere, Jin...are you perhaps feeling a little overwhelmed?"

Jin gnaws on his lower lip, wishing to just leave the nightclub already.

"Ayyyy! It's you!" A loud voice hollers out. Clomping over towards his friends was Namjoon as he sways a little in his step.

He had just left some girls he was chatting up, managing to get their numbers in the process.

The pink headed teen smirks down at the shy brunette, leering over him as his shadow casts over the smaller's entire body.

Jin shuffles in his seat, hoping for the tall scary boy to somehow disappear from sight.

Though instead, Namjoon decides to join the others as he takes a seat in next to Yoongi, causing the silver haired senior to scoot closer to Jin.

This made the eldest tense as he feels the side of his thigh brush against Yoongi's, though the grey headed male seemed unfazed by this.

Near the toilets, stood a slightly sweaty Jungkook as he re-buckles his belt while the girl he met earlier stands beside him, fixing her mangled hair.

"Wanna go another round back at my place?" Jungkook suggests once the pair are somewhat okay enough to be seen by others.

The dark haired girl, whom Jungkook still didn't know the name of, nods as she grabs his hand, ready to be taken back to his.

Jungkook decides he wouldn't be a complete ass and not tell his friends he's leaving as he heads in the direction of where he last saw them earlier.

Though the ravenette is quick to anger when he sees his best friend and ex-boyfriend locking lips...or more so, eating each other's faces.

'Disgusting,' he thought but kept his cool while approaching a smirking Hoseok who had eyed up what Jungkook was previously staring at.

"So I'm heading out now," he announces to his friends, also noticing an extra person with them who was still gawking at his hands.

'Is that the guy who's been around Taehyung a lot...what was his name again? Jim? Something stupid like that.' Jungkook was obviously ticked off by the randomer but didn't bother to open his mouth about it.

It'll only make it look like he actually cares for Taehyung.

Hoseok glances towards the girl that Jungkook was currently holding hands with as he raises a brow.

"What?! You're going already?!" Namjoon yells while picking up his glass of beer from the table.

"What about Taehyung?" The brunette questions, flickering his eyes towards the two still making out in the corner.

"Who cares about him!" Yoongi huffs. He didn't particularly mean it but at the same time he was annoyed at what the pair were currently doing.

Jungkook shrugs, "not my problem." He grumbles, not wanting to talk nor even look at Taehyung. 'Why the fuck is he here anyway?'

The jet-black headed male then turns to look at Jin. "Hey! You!" He barks out, causing Jin to shrink in size.

"M-m-m-me?" Jungkook furrows his brows, 'what the heck is wrong with this guy? Does he always stutter like this?'

"Y-yes y-y-you!" He mocks, only making Jin not like him more.

'Why is he so mean?' The brunette ponders, wishing he could just leave already.

"Watch after your little toy boy over there!" Jungkook snarls, already feeling his annoyance sink in again.

"Are we going or what?" The girl beside the tall ravenette was slowly getting bored from the group's arguments.

Jin curls his hands into fists, he was beyond mad at Jungkook's word.

Not only did he accuse his friend of being with him but he also basically called Taehyung a slut.

The older male suddenly slams one of his fists against the table, making everyone around him flinch.

"Woah! Calm down there, buttercup!" Namjoon chuckles but it comes out sounding awkward.

'Buttercup?' Jin wonders but immediately shoves that thought to the side while he remains angry at the boy up front.

Hoseok sat beside the seething teen, enjoying the atmosphere. 'I guess things are only going to get more interesting from here...'