Chapter 11

The two boys were in shock to see each other. It never occurred to Jungkook that this was Taehyung's house since he had never been to it before...not even when they were dating.

It was always Jungkook's home they went to and it never seemed to puzzle him till now. 'Why did I never come to his house before?'

The truth was that Taehyung was embarrassed of his mother's behaviour.

She was always so slutty and seductive, she may as well flirt with every person that Taehyung brought home. Be that his boyfriend at the time or any friends.

Taehyung wets his lips as he spins back on the balls of his feet to look at his mom. "Mother," he spoke calmly, "may we have a quick word?"

He could see that his guardian did not want to leave the man, yet with the stare Taehyung was giving, she knew he wouldn't stop asking till she agrees.

"Excuse us a moment, please have a seat." Mrs Kim politely says, almost causing her son to roll his eyes over how fake the woman was currently being.

Both Taehyung and Mrs Kim exit into the hallway and down the corridor, in the direction of the kitchen.

"Make sure everything is perfect." The jet-black haired woman tells the chief, who bows in respond. "Of course, ma'am."

Mrs Kim then rotates herself round to look at her son with a questionable gaze. "Well?" She mutters, wanting to get this silly chat over with.

Taehyung was appalled by his mother's words. "You do realise who that is?" He finds himself asking, making his mother chuckle into her hand.

"Of course, he's the man I've been interested in for a while now." She confesses nonchalantly.

The teen couldn't believe what he was hearing as he whispers out, "but that boy is Jungkook..."

His mom frowns, "who?"

Taehyung gnaws at his tongue bitterly, he couldn't quite tell if his mother was being serious or just playing around with his emotions.

"Jeon Jungkook...he was my boyfriend?" He finds himself now announcing this information in a sort of questionable manner rather than an answer.

Mrs Kim simply flutters her lashes, a look of utter blankness compelling her expression. "That's nice sweetie, can we go back now?"

She evidently wasn't paying a sight ounce of attention towards her son, only vexing him more.

He clenches both his hands and teeth while glaring at his so called mother.

Though, he guessed he couldn't be too mad since while he was dating Jungkook, his mother was too busy off galavanting with different types of men.

Taehyung never once brought Jungkook to his house nor allowed him to meet his mother due to the humiliation of how she behaves.

If she could, she would've seduced Jungkook within only seconds of meeting him and Taehyung guessed it must have frightened him enough that it might happen, so he made sure to keep them separated.

'But Jungkook and I are no longer a couple, so what does it matter?' He thought timidly.

The now bad boy didn't want to admit it but it still hurts what Jungkook did. He stole his heart then stomped on it like it didn't even matter to begin with...

'I never mattered to him...' His mind was turning bleak, like how things first were for him during that long, heart-wrenching year he had morphing himself into the person he is now.

He leans against one of the counters as he nods to his mother's words despite how he earlier tried to explain to her that the boy in the other room is dangerous.

With the sign that she could leave, Mrs Kim smiles as she struts her way back towards the dining room, leaving a still shocked and slowly hurting Taehyung behind.

"I can't let my emotions back in, I can't let them show again. I have to hide them if I'm ever going to hurt him." He whispers faintly to himself, gradually forming back into his malicious and cruel persona once again.

He couldn't afford to have another crack penetrated into the veil of lies that he had built up to conceal his true feelings.