Chapter 23 (M)

"Nghhh! H-harder J-J-Jungkook!!" The pretty blonde girl whines aloud while Jungkook's snaps his hips against her as he holds her up against one of the cubicle's walls.

He could feel her clench around him, bring his climax to its full peak as he fills the condom he has on to prevent himself from becoming a daddy too early in his life.

The nameless girl puffs out a deep breath, calming herself as she's lowered to the ground again.

She starts placing her clothes back on, muttering to the boy that he was a good fuck and that she'll see him later.

The blondie was one of the many unknown people that Jungkook had boned. He didn't care, as long as he got what he came for then he could give a damn about them.

There were no feelings attached, no need to have them in his life besides the occasional booty call.

Jungkook zips up his jeans as he locks the door again behind the girl who has now left him.

He just stays there in the cubicle of the school's boy's bathroom. He wasn't in a rush to get to class nor see his friends.

Instead, he relishes in the loneliness. He always did enjoy being on his own sometimes, not having to deal with anyone.

Of course, all good things must come to an end when he receives a text message from Yoongi.

Yoongs👀:
Where are you? Jimin's acting weird.

Furrowed brows with a creased forehead, Jungkook gets up while fixing his dark hair. He unlocks the stall and exits into the busy hallway again.

The bell had rang a few minutes ago, meaning it was lunch so he knew his friends would be in the cafeteria.

While on route, Jungkook stumbles upon Taehyung. The younger boy had one of his hands pressed against the lockers while he spoke to a girl who was leaning on the metal containers with a small blush swept across the apples of her cheeks.

She was giggling, giving the other heart eyes as he spoke to her with a casual smirk.

It was enough to give Jungkook a gross feeling in his stomach as he turns a cheek and stomps his way towards the canteen doors.

Inside, he spots Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin who were all sat at a table in the back. Namjoon was busy munching away on a burger while Yoongi kept giving a dazed out Jimin worried side glances.

Jungkook reaches the table and drops his bag onto the floor with a thud. "Alright, what's up?" He questions, peering over towards Yoongi specifically due to the fact that it was him who texted for his help.

The silver headed male simply points at the spaced out friend. "He's been like this all morning, it's weird."

"Watch," it was Namjoon who spoke as he picks up a fry from his plate and tosses it straight at Jimin's face, causing it to smack against one of his cheeks.

The blonde haired boy didn't react nor blink an eye at what just happened.

'What in the?' Jungkook thought, knowing that usually if anyone did that to him, he would throw a fit about it.

Yet, here he sat, too busy in a dreamland to care about anything around him.

"Oi!" Jungkook flicks his finger against the older's forehead, suddenly causing him to flinch as he jumps in his seat.

"What the fuck?! Don't scare me!" He barks, glaring daggers at Jungkook who straightens up from his slightly hunched over posture when he was taking a closer look at the blondie.

Jungkook glances over at Yoongi with a nod, "fixed it." He states, making Jimin frown. "Fix what?" The older questions, staring round at his group of friends with an expression of utter lost.

The others give one another a quick glimpse before shaking their heads. "It's nothing," Namjoon mutters, going back to his food.

The ravenette takes a seat down beside him, stealing a chip every now and then while Yoongi asks, "why do you keep spacing out and acting weird? What the heck happened over the weekend?"

This peeked Jungkook's interest slightly, though he guessed the older is probably tired out from fucking a bunch of people over the last few days.

Jimin smiles deeply, almost immediately at the question. He sighs while resting his cheeks against his hands.

"Yesterday, I went out on a date with Taehyung." He confesses, causing Jungkook to choke on the chip he had been eating.

"What?!" Both Jungkook and Yoongi yell in unison, making Namjoon pull a face. "Too noisy!" He whines.

Jimin didn't stop there with his confessions as he grins from ear to ear. "That's not all! We also kissed!!!"

Jungkook had enough, he immediately gets to his feet without a single word falling from his lips.

Yoongi and Namjoon snap their attention towards the simmering ravenette yet you could obviously see that Jungkook was trying not to let his emotions show.

"Kook?" Jimin calls out while the other stomps his way back outside the cafeteria.

It didn't help that the second he reaches the door, a certain lilic headed male decides to walk in, only fuelling the fire in Jungkook's mind even more.

He glares at Taehyung with nothing but disgust as he growls under his breath, "slut!" Before walking out completely.

Taehyung couldn't help but smirk at the other's accusation, 'finally! My plan is beginning to work, you're starting to show your true colour, Kookie.'