Chapter 16 (M)

Taehyung could feel all eyes on him as he takes another swing from his cup, downing every last drop while his hips sway to the booming sound of head-aching music.

A little blonde headed player stood in front of him as he grinds his ass into Taehyung's crotch, almost causing him to let out a moan.

But he holds back, knowing it's still early days to have Jimin hop in his pants.

From across the room, Jungkook stood with a seething look on his expression. Hoseok stands beside him with his eyes continuously glancing between both his friend and Taehyung before sightly aloud to catch Jungkook's attention.

"This is all so silly, we both know you love him...or at most, still like him." Hoseok proclaims, changing his words a little when he sees the look of revulsion on his close friend's face.

Jungkook huffs like a child, averting his attention away from his so called best friend and ex-boyfriend as he instead searches for a one night fling to keep his mind off of things.

At the end of the day, he didn't care what his past boyfriend does. He never cared before with any of his past relationships...though, he couldn't necessarily call them that since all they were was constant fucking.

Yet, with the relationship he had with Taehyung, despite it being on a bet, he still got to know him. He spend a lot of time around the younger, learning all his likes and dislikes, his hopes and dreams, his aspersions for after school, everything.

It almost caused a small break in his heart when he recalls the past...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Almost.

But Jungkook was more hard shell than that, he didn't want his past bothering his present self.

So off he went without another word uttered from his lips as he seeks for someone he can ram his dick into.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was having problems of his own. The constant pressure that Jimin was providing onto Taehyung's groin was beginning to bother the younger.

It was slowly but surely making the young boy hard as he feels the tightness grow in his jeans. He bites down on his lower lip, his eyes closing over briefly as a wave of pleasure hits him.

He needed to go and take care of his problem right now.

Taehyung knew he couldn't let Jimin see, the older would practically get on his knees in front of everyone almost instantly just for a taste.

But the purple haired male didn't want that, he wanted to make Jimin fall not have a one night stand then the older fucks off and ruins his plan.

He could find someone else to sleep with but he didn't want Jimin catching him, which would lead him on to think he isn't interested and move on.

No, Taehyung had to take matters into his own hands - literally.

He steps back, causing Jimin to frown, about to whirl round when Taehyung quickly yells out, "I'll be right back! I need another drink!"

Taehyung runs off before Jimin can protest or follow him as he rushes off to the direction of one of the many bathrooms.

He was glad to see it was empty as he shuts and locks over the door. The tall boy peers down at his jeans as he takes notice at the obvious bulge that was basically bursting through.

The lilic headed teen licks his lower lip before biting down on it as he slowly unbuckles his pants. He unbuttons them, pulling down his boxers to allow his hard on to spring free.

A sigh parts his now reddened lips as he realises he's literally about to masterbate in some random dude's house.

Though he shrugs it off, he's been in weirder situations through his experimental year he spent away from home.

His fingers trail down his clothed stomach as they leisurely trace down to the tip. Taehyung accidentally lets out a groan when he finally touches himself, his loins burning as he begins to stroke his length gently.

He concentrates hard, his dark brows creased together while his eyes turn sharp with a lustful gaze. He chomps down strong against his lip as he attempts to keep in his whimpers while his back presses heavily against the locked door.

Sweat was beginning to form across his skin as his hand speeds up. Clear liquid began to pool at the tip as the precum drips from his hole.

Aggressive growls were now parting from him as he starts to chase his high, wanting to feel the relief. His thoughts were hazy and all over the place while he imagines dirty things to help him get off quicker.

He made sure to massage his balls, not wanting them to feel lonely as he felt the ecstasy of his hands fill him.

His dick was weeping at this point, practically twitching as the long strides of precum gracefully trickle down his length.

Taehyung's hand was moving so fast now that it almost seemed impossible to see it as he chases his high, feeling his stomach clench while his legs shake a little.

"NGHH...J-JUNGKOOK!!!" He whines as shots of white splatters out of him and collides against the clean marble floor below as Taehyung closes his lids, riding out his euphoric lust.

Now panting and covered with sweat, Taehyung lazily opens his weary eyes. He was exhausted but knew he couldn't leave himself nor the bathroom in such a state.

He quickly cleans up his mess from the floor, zips his pants up and washes his hands. While fixing his hair to make it not look like a sweaty mess, his mind recalled the last few minutes over and over again.

Suddenly, he's clinging to either sides of the sink while he breathes in heavy. 'Did I seriously scream out Jungkook's name?!?'

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Eww I suck at writing smut. 😬😬

Anyway, looks like someone's still hung up on Jungkook. 😅

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️