Chapter 62

"So what's with you and grandpa over there?" Taehyung mumbles towards Jimin as he finally places down his paint brush.

The two had already finished moulding their vases and left them out to dry for a while. All that was really left now was to paint them.

Jimin flickers his gaze away from Taehyung's face, which was looking down and instead directs his attention towards Jungsik.

He smirks, observing the older man for a few seconds as Jungsik was busy speaking with a customer on the other side of the studio.

"We fucked a few times," the platinum blonde spoke nonchalantly, causing Taehyung to choke on his own saliva.

The younger was not expecting that.

Jimin chuckles deeply while patting the taller's back, "easy there."

"Nice to know," the younger murmurs, shrugging Jimin's hand off of him.

This made the older smirk, an almost knowing look on his face. "Are you jealous?" He teases, causing Taehyung to glare at the other with threatening eyes.

"Don't even think for one minute that I'm jealous!" Taehyung huffs, though his actions say otherwise.

The boy was clearly annoyed, maybe even a little upset but he knew he couldn't be.

After all, he wasn't exactly a virgin angel himself. He had slept with many people over the year, yet hearing that Jimin had sex with Jungsik made the younger feel...sad?

Jimin didn't belong to Taehyung and that thought alone gave the purple haired male mixed emotions.

The smaller smiles smugly, enjoying the fact that Taehyung was slowly beginning to display feelings towards the blonde headed boy.

But of course, Jimin knew that Taehyung would deny it so he never brought it up...not yet anyway.

So for now, he simply just bumps the other's shoulder while muttering, "don't worry Taetae, you'll get your turn soon."

Hearing this made Taehyung gag aloud, though his stomach tightens at Jimin's words, especially when he uses the nickname.

Oddly enough though, the nickname always seemed to bring the image of Jungkook to the taller's mind.

Taehyung's mood dampens almost instantly. He stares down at his vase, lightly painting it with gentle brush strokes.

Jimin catches onto this and decides to take a chance as he puts down his own brush and taps the younger on the knee.

The lavender haired male lifts his gaze over towards Jimin, not for one second expecting what the other was about to do...

He leaned forward and kissed him. It was short compared to their previous kisses and oddly felt more...passionate?

Taehyung was definitely caught off guard, gawking with wide eyes at a closed lid Jimin.

On the other side of the room, Jungsik could see the pair as one corner of his lips arch upwards. He didn't harbour any feelings towards Jimin other than a sort of friendship though he could easily see that the platinum blonde cares for Taehyung.

All that was left to do now was for the two to confess their feelings for each other.