Chapter 72 (M)

Warning; This chapter displays and talks about a sensitive topic. Please refrain from reading if you are easily triggered.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Jin finishes placing the last of his clothes into his duffle bag before zipping it up.

He nibbles down on his nails, his eyes repeatedly flickering towards his bedroom door then back at his bag.

The brunette had yet to tell his father where he was going and that he would be gone for over two weeks at most.

He knew it would be best to say last minute, incase his father takes any drastic measures to keep him locked up at home.

Though, Jin couldn't understand why his father would do that? After all, he would be getting rid of his "useless son" for at least a few weeks so why bother keeping him?

With a sighing breath, Jin carefully tiptoes towards his closed door, afraid that if he makes too much noise then his father would punish him.

He made sure to bring his belongings with him, only having a regular sized backpack full with his essentials.

Jin slowly opens his bedroom door, a feeling of dread creeping up on him as he can already vision the consequences to come in just a few seconds.

He was scared beyond belief, his father had a way of making the young boy feel like this and the man had a great time watching his son cower at his feet.

Cautiously, Jin creeps towards the head of the stairs, worriedly glancing down a few times just to be sure that he can hear his father downstairs.

The man would usually spend most of his time out, drinking his life away like the alcoholic that he is.

And when he's not, he's sitting on that one, slowly deceasing arm chair where he lays to rot.

Jin was forbidden to sit on that chair, meaning he was left to rest on the dirty floor whenever he took any leisure time in his own living room. Of course, he only did that when his father wasn't around.

But Jin was far too afraid to spend any time in that room, knowing fully well it's where his father likes to punish him most.

When the boy could hear the TV blasting loudly downstairs, he knew his father would be down there.

He gulps, steadily getting up from his crouched over position, only to be shoved from behind.

A loud yelp parts from Jin as he tumbles down the stairs, face first.

Immediate pain courses through his entire body, causing a weak cry to flee from his lips when he finally reaches the bottom of the stairs.

He lay there, sprawled out across the mouldy carpet while he hears the roaring sounds of laughter from the top of the stairs

It was nighttime outside since Jin left it till late before he would tell his father and then scurry off to Taehyung's, where he would be staying for the night before the trip.

The house, itself was also dark due to the family not paying the bills on time, making it difficult for Jin to see straight, especially since his sight had when a tad fuzzy from the fall.

"You're pathetic!" The deep voice spits, his clomping, monstrous feet banging down each step, almost causing the full house to shake.

Jin knew that voice all too well, it was the only other person who lives here after all which immediately sparks terror for the teen.

The young boy rocks on his back, attempting to get up before his father reaches him.

"Where do you think you're going?!" The man barks, placing his large booted foot onto his son's chest.

Jin squirms underneath his father's weight, hoping and praying he could somehow wriggle himself away from the evil man.

"I-I-I..." his stutter was worse than usual, only riling his father up even more.

The man plunges his foot further into Jin's airway, practically suffocating the boy. "There's that stupid stutter again!!! What have I told you about it, boy?!"

Jin's dad never liked his son's ongoing stutter, it was like some form of a trigger to make him hurt his son more.

"Speak properly!!" He bellows angrily, digging so deep into Jin's body that the boy's face was beginning to turn blue as he coughs to get a breath.

His father finally removes his foot from him, allowing Jin to sit upright. Though, he does it too quick, resulting in black dots to suddenly block his vision.

Jin was lucky enough to have not hit his head too many times while coming down the stairs. However, there had been times before where his father has pushed him down the stairs, causing Jin to be knocked out unconscious for hours.

"I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry!!" The poor brunette croaks through a broken cry when his father suddenly grabs hold of his chocolate locks, only inflicting more pain onto the younger.

"You disgust me!" Mr Kim growls, "now tell me where you're going?!?"

Jin gulps, easily falling into confessing due to the horrendous pain scorching through his scalp at the impact his father was causing. "I-I-I'm g-going t-t-to st-stay w-w-with a-a fr-friend f-f-for a-a-a wh-while!!"

The man huffs, releasing his son's hair as he shoves him. Jin immediately touches the area from which he was sure of was now bald from how tight the man was tugging.

"So you're leaving? Huh?!" His father sneers with a bitter chuckle, so much distance in his tone. Jin's whimpers continue to echoes throughout the damp home while Mr Kim proceeds to bellow out a deep laughter from the pit of his stomach. It almost sounded sadistic.

Jin cowers as his father towers over him like a skyscraper, frightening the poor child into aggressively sweating as he trembles under the man's penetrating glare.

"You're leaving just like the rest of them did!! Just like your worthless whore of a mother!!!" He screams with rage, taking a large step forward as he lays a hard punch in his son's gut, causing Jin to bend forward in pain. His eyes double in size, the ache spreading throughout his body.

While the brunette was busy cradling his now aching tummy, his father attacks him again, this time kneeing him in the chin from which Jin accidentally bites his tongue, resulting in him to spit up blood onto the ground.

He was breathing heavy, curling himself up into a small ball as his father repeatedly beats him with every ounce of rage filled within him.

"YOU'RE JUST LIKE HER!!" Mr Kim barks, beating his sobbing son critically.

"P-p-p-please st-stop!!!" Jin wails aloud, his sight coated with tears, making things more difficult. He just needed to see to be able to escape, to find the door and run away from his abusive father.

"P-p-p-please st-stop!!" The man mocks before landing another punch into Jin's side. "What did I fucking tell you about that stutter!!!!"

By this point, Jin was afraid that his father would go too far and cause the young teen to end up in the hospital if he doesn't stop now.

So with every ounce of possible strength he had left, Jin lifts up his heavy body and darts straight for the front door that was a few feet beside him. He yanked the door open with such force, he could have swore it almost fell off the hinges as he runs.

Runs like his life depended on it.

And in this case, it did.

Jin could hear the roaring sounds of his father yelling on him to return immediately but of course, he was going to do no such thing. He didn't want to deal with the pain anymore.

'It's okay, I'll just wait it out and see how he is after this vacation. I'm sure he'll cool down and everything will be fine.'

Tired, scared and alone now, Jin hobbles his way towards Taehyung's home.