Chapter 29

"Jimin, this is stupid!" Yoongi hisses towards the blonde haired male, who was stomping his way down the street.

The younger wasn't listening to a word his friend was saying as he keeps his eyes locked on the tall, brown headed boy ahead.

"You!" He yells out once he knows they're a safe distance away from the public.

Jin flinches, clinging to his backpack straps as he slowly rotates himself round to gawk at the bleach haired male.

"W-what? M-m-me?" The older questions with a visible stutter as he takes a step away from the younger in fear.

Jimin didn't particularly think through his plan as to why he was harassing the older but knew in the back of his head he had to say something. 'Taehyung's my prey, not yours!'

Yoongi thought the young senior was just being plain out stupid, obviously showing signs that he cares for Taehyung more than just a fuck.

The brunette was cowering slightly, despite being taller than the two boys in front of him, he was still a timid human being.

It was silent, not a sound to be dropped from any of the boys' lips. It's only then that Jimin realises his mistake. 'Crap! What the hell am I supposed to say now?!'

Yoongi rolls his eyes at his friend's idiotic behaviour while taking it upon himself to find out the truth before heading off, away from the older.

"When did you become friends with Taehyung?" He asks firmly. He wasn't the least bit interested but knew that Jimin was, even if he didn't want to admit it.

Jin swallows hard, gawking at the pavement from which they stood on with a cautious stare. "Y-you t-t-too, huh?" He whispers, making Jimin scrunch his face up. "What? I can't hear you?"

"I s-said, yo-you t-t-t-too?" The older spoke with more tone in his voice, finally raising his head up to look at the others.

Though, he backs out after just a few seconds, returning his attention back to a small pebble lying against the ground.

Jimin peers over towards Yoongi with utter confusion as to what the mousy brown haired teen was talking about.

Yoongi simply shrugs, equally as lost.

"What do you mean?" Jimin interrogates the younger with curious eyes.

Jin chomps down on his lower lip, afraid he might have said too much. "It's j-just..." he faintly mumbles, "every-o-one has b-been ask-k-k-ing me the s-s-same qu-question all d-day."

Jimin fastens his lips in a straight line, he could see that Jin felt uncomfortable about the situation, making him a tad puzzled as to why.

"And that's a bad thing?" Yoongi presses on, also a little interested by the other's strange behaviour.

The chestnut haired male stares hard at the floor, already feeling bad for telling the boys what he has so far.

"N-no...p-people just n-n-never r-really c-cared about m-me before. They n-n-never even no-noticed m-m-me till n-now." He confesses while continuing to play with his fingers shyly.

Both Jimin and Yoongi glances at each other, sharing the same expression as they actually feel bad for the anxious taller.

"Oh, well..." the blonde haired male's voice fades out, unsure on what to say.

"Wanna come play video games?" He suggests to the elder, causing Jin to snap his eyes up to gawk, wide eyed at Jimin.

"W-what?"