A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)

Aly's POV

My name is Alyson Faye-Smith, but my friends call me Aly, unlike my family. We are from a small town called Pismo Beach, California. I have an older brother, Josh, and a younger sister, Jess. My mom is Lucy Smith and my step-dad Bryan Smith. My biological dad left after Jess was born, about 14 years ago.

Anyway, we are travelling to London, England. It's a trip that'll "kill two birds with one stone." We'll celebrate my 19th birthday as well as have a family trip.

"Everybody packed and ready?" My mom asked as she flustered to get everything ready.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, my mom is pregnant. She was quite young when she had Josh and then me, so now she's having another kid with Bryan. It's a little boy that they're going to name Caleb.

"Alyson! Bring your bags down please!" Bryan said.

"Coming!" I shouted as I carried my huge suitcase down to the livingroom and Bryan loaded them all into the car.

We all drove down to the Los Angeles Airport, or LAX. We checked into our airline station and got our boarding passes.

"Because of the seating arrangements on the plane, we're going to have to ask someone to sit on their own further to the front of the plane," The lady said.

"I'll do it!" I quickly offered.

"Damn! I want to!" Josh said.

"Josh! Language! And alright Alyson," My mom said.

Yes! I get to sit away from my family. Anyway, we went through security after we checked in our bags too and then went to board our plane. Because my mom is pregnant, we got to board the plane first. I sat in my window seat waiting to see who is going to sit in the two seats next to me. However, for now, I just listened to music in my headphones. Before long, when everyone else started boarding the plane, a boy and girl came and sat next to me. The boy was closer and the girl was on the aisle seat.

"Joe! Sit down!" The girl joked, they looked to be siblings and the girl was probably a year older.

"Damn Zoe," The guy, who's name I'm guessing is Joe, joked.

They sat down and were having a conversation. Finally, I took out my headphones and put them away for a bit.

"Hello, I'm Zoe," Zoe smiled as I noticed she had an English accent.

"Hi, Alyson, or Aly," I smiled.

"This is my brother Joe," Zoe smiled.

"Hey!" Joe smiled.

"Hi," I smiled back.

Joe looks to be about my age and Zoe probably a year or two older. We all get into conversation as the plane takes off. During the duration of the flight we chatted for a while, until we eventually fell asleep. When I woke up, Joe was asleep with his head leaning on my shoulder.

"Sorry," Zoe whispered as she was also awake and on her laptop.

I focused on the television screen in front of me on the back of the seat in front of me. I watched a movie that had recently been in theatres. Soon enough Joe moved away before he woke up.

Joe and I once again got to talking and joking around during the long flight. Not to mention, he is gorgeous. His eyes are beautiful and his face, ah. But I can't move on too fast, I recently broke up with my now ex-boyfriend, Harry. It was on good terms and mutual, but still, I feel like I may need time to get over that.

Anyway, we talked the rest of the time and for a while he even rested his hand on my thigh while we were talking, or if he was telling me a story. However we soon landed and I knew this was probably going to be the last time I saw him.

"Hey Aly, how long are you in London?" Joe asked curiously.

"A couple of weeks," I smiled.

"Oh okay, how about we exchange numbers so we can maybe hang out," Joe asked a bit nervously.

"Sounds great!" I smiled happily.

After we exchanged numbers, the plane had landed and we say good-byes before getting off the plane together, Joe even made me promise if he texted me, I would reply. How cute.

A/N: Updated! Sorry it was not showing up. I rewrote it, but I deeply apologize for the trouble it caused. For those of you that don't know, for some reason, this chapter deleted itself and it was just blank, but anyway! First chapter! Yay! Thanks x