pillow

Instagram @ baepsaebitch« not me. It's the owner of this oneshot

"Park Jimin!"

Yoongi yelled, chasing after the younger for 15 minutes which seemed to be an hour for someone like him. He struggled to catch-up to the younger as he felt his whole body ache after constantly running around the dorm. And for an extremely unfit person like Yoongi, exercising in any sort of way was third in his list in things he hates doing. Of course coming after '1. Waking up and 2. Waking up.'

But after being continually irritated by someone who's obviously younger than him. And almost kicked out of his own bed which his loved. He woke up finding that his very sacred pillow was taken away by none other than Park Jimin.

Sure Yoongi loved the boy. And he wished he could tell him. But there's always that doubt in himself making him think that it's best for him not to know. So for now he has to ignore whatever feeling he has for the boy, because who knows one of these days he might do something stupid.

"H-hyung, I'm not taking it a-away.."

Jimin clarified. Finding it hard to breathe. I mean who could when you're running at full speed while being chased by an angry Min Yoongi. Unluckily for Jimin, Yoongi wasn't persuaded and began running faster until both of them were inside Yoongi's Studio.

And being the smart person Yoongi is he quickly locked the door behind him, making sure the other doesn't escape.

"So Jimin how are we going to play this? The nice way or the mean way?" Yoongi took a step forward tilting his head. Now saying Jimin wasn't scared was a lie. His head turned side to side finding any possible way to escape, but from the looks of it, it seemed like Yoongi made sure there were none.

"H-hyung l-listen to m-me." Jimin tried to defend himself. Taking some steps backwards, til he reached the corner of the room.

Yoongi took slow steps towards him to where he had both hands on each wall trapping Jimin.

"Now Jimin just hand me the pillow and everything will be fine."

Jimin refused and shook his head agressively. He held tight to the pillow, afraid to look into Yoongi's eyes. On the other hand Yoongi completely forgot what situation they were in. Bodies almost centimeters apart.

He rose a brow. Beginning to get curious.

"Jiminie give me the pillow." He said in a more demanding tone.
Jimin flinched even more afraid than before. Shutting his eyes tightly he looked up and refused once again. Yoongi sighed. His patience was wearing down.

"Jimin look up."

Jimin obeyed, confused at the sudden order. He stared at Yoongi before he noticed him leaning down and getting closer- extremely close- too much for Jimin's liking. He accepted that he liked his hyung for a long time now maybe even loved him.

But all of this was happening too fast. His mind went blank and didn't notice Yoongi kissing him. His warm lips on his. Hands snaked around his waist pulling and grabbing him closer towards the olders one's body. Yoongi softly biting the younger's lip here and there. Making him want more and more everytime. To the point where he became oblivious to his own hands coming up to Yoongi's neck and wrapping them around it. Slightly tugging on his hair when Yoongi swiftly slid his tongue on his mouth after licking his bottom lip. Jimin let out a small moan before being pushed back towards the wall. Feeling the warm, gentle hand untucking the button down shirt he was wearing and slowly caressing his sides.

"Y-yoongi...." Jimin softly said trying his best to catch some air.

Yoongi ignored him and began to undo the first 3 buttons from Jimin's shirt. Not intending to break the kiss.

Jimin pushed him back softly. Out of breath. Both of them breathed in heavily.

Yoongi admired in what state the younger was. Lips swollen, shirt mostly undone exposing his abdomen and skin which turned Yoongi on even more. Jimin noticed his stare and also Yoongi's hand still on his waist.

He quickly noticed the pillow on the floor before picking it up and extending it to Yoongi. "Here this is what you wanted right?"

Yoongi took it in his own hands before putting it aside.

He pulled Jimin closer.

"Wanted. Now I want something else."

"Hu-"

Yoongi smashed their lips together continuing their make-out session.

[Not my story]