home again

[Not my story]

It was just until 9 pm that he would arrive and that Jimin could finally cradle him in his arms again, enjoying the soft fibre of his favourite sweater that he knew he was going to wear, because he always did on special occasions.

It was just until 9 pm that Jimin would be able to smell the sweet aroma of the honey scented shampoo his beloved boyfriend kept buying, saying it was something special. If he’d ask why, the answer would be “Because I know you love it”.

It was just until 9 pm that he’d feel his lovers soft lips all over his face, his delicate fingers in his hair, his protecting arms around his body and his oh so comfortable body warmth when they were both cuddled up in the bed that they shared.

It was just until 9 pm that he could whisper sweet nothings into Jimins ear with his deep, soothing voice that he could listen to all day and that Jimin could hear his favourite sentence, “I love you”, but only from him.

It was just until 9 pm, which it would be in 10 minutes, until Min Yoongi would arrive, his beloved Yoongi.

There were many things Jimin loved about Yoongi, there was nothing he didn’t like about Yoongi.

There was his gummy smile, which would appear on his pretty lips, and he loved it the most if he smiled because of Jimin. His eyes would become small little crescent moons and his cheeks would be dusted in a light pink.

His ability to sleep whenever and wherever, how he’d put his head in the crook of Jimins neck when they were on long drives together, how his fluffy hair, that’d change its colour every now and then, would fall into his small face and how soft snores were heard from the small male.

He loved how Yoongi played the piano, how his fingers would slide over the black and white keys skilfully and how his eyes were filled with passion, just like the passion he had in his eyes when both their lips met.

His kisses. He remembered their very first kiss. They were 16 and it was both their first time. Yoongi looked at him with the same passion he had described before, but Jimin knew he was nervous. But that was okay, he was too. And so they came closer, the scent of honey became stronger and Jimins smile wider and just as their lips met he knew he had fallen hopelessly for him, for Min Yoongi.

8:59

He loved everything about Yoongi, about his Yoongi. And at the moment, he also loved how he was always punctual, because as the clock struck 9 pm, his beloved boyfriend was standing in front of the door and rung the bell.

With a smile on his lips, he opened the front door, and just as their eyes met, Yoongi kissed them. The passion yet again to be seen, and the sparks yet again to be felt.

“I missed you”

“I was only gone for a week, Jimin”

“A week feels like forever without you”

“I missed you too. More than anything”