pickles

[Not my story]
Ao3 Calum_af

If Yoongi had known about this before, the situation could have easily been prevented. Since he did not know, he was very much in the situation. At this point, Yoongi couldn't tell whose fault it was or if anyone was at fault here.

Yoongi had known his boyfriend for a very long time. Not officially getting together until they were in college because, hey, feelings take time to develop.

Speaking of, his other half: Park Jimin. The name itself made Yoongi melt. He loved the man more than americano, and Yoongi loves his americano. It took awhile for him to admit it himself, but Yoongi is whipped for Jimin. He would do anything for Jimin to see the man smile.

However, this is one of those times where he didn't. No, in fact, Yoongi sort of kind of made Jimin a little bit upset (just a little). To Yoongi's defense, he didn't know. Of all the years they have known each other, it never once came up in a conversation. Not that they ignored it, or didn't care - it just didn't make itself known. At all.

So, as Yoongi handed Jimin his cheeseburger from the Carl’s Jr. bag, he didn't expect a scream. Especially since it's almost 2 a.m. and they were sitting in Jimin's car in an empty parking lot across the street from Carl's Jr.

“What the actual fuck, Jimin?”

Jimin looked over at his boyfriend with furious eyes. He showed Yoongi the open burger, and he could tell Jimin was in the process of putting a shit load of ketchup on it like usual. Yoongi didn't understand what  was being shown.

“What?” He asked.

“Please tell me those are not what I think they are.” Jimin stated.

Yoongi then realized what his concerned boyfriend was talking about. “Pickles?”

Jimin sighed in frustration. “Are you trying to kill me?!”

And at this point, Yoongi was totally lost. He was more lost than their good friend Taehyung, who’s usually confused most of ofe time.

“What?” Yoongi asked again.

“Yoongi, you don't know, do you?”

“Don't know what?”

Jimin set the burger wrapping up onto the dashboard. He turned in his seat to fully face Yoongi. He was ready to hit him with the facts.

“Yoongi, honey, I am severely allergic to pickles. And anything apart of its family. Once it touches my tongue, I am possibly done for. Do you know now?”

Yoongi slowly nodded at the new information. The fact that he almost killed his boyfriend made Yoongi realize he still doesn't know much as he thinks he knows about Park Jimin. See, if he had known of Jimin's condition, he would've definitely made sure the cook did not put pickles on the burger.

“I am so sorry, I didn't know. Had I known we wouldn't be having this problem. Let's go back.” Yoongi was already starting the car up, and backing out of the parking space.

Jimin giggled, “Hyung, you don't have to. I’m fine with the fries and chicken tenders.”

Yoongi pulled into the drive-thru, ignoring Jimin. He ordered another cheeseburger, no pickles, and drove back over to the parking lot.

“One cheeseburger, no pickles for the princess.” Yoongi handed Jimin the burger as Jimin laughed.

“What am I supposed to do with the other one, hyung?”

Yoongi grabbed the cold food off the dashboard, and took a bite out of it.

“It's still good; we don't waste money around here.”

“Yoongi, you just spent the last 20 that was in your wallet.”

“That's what credit cards are for.”

And, Yoongi was glad that he found out about Jimin's pickle allergy. Because as soon as they got home that night (morning?), Yoongi got rid of anything pickle related.