alive

Not my story
Wattpad @truly_vee
↓disclaimer from the author↓

Not my storyWattpad @truly_vee↓disclaimer from the author↓

- Yoongi, are we going to die here?

Tears we're running down profusely from his identified red eyes, letting place to small pinkish furrows on his small cheeks way too dug. As for Yoongi, he was restraining his years as best as he could, said task was becoming more and more impossible per cause of the view in front of him from Jimin barely holding onto his legs, from starvation and being sleep deprived.

- I.. I don't know Jimin.

The mentholated got closer to his boyfriend and grabbed him him by his small, frail arms. He let his years drop and softly passed his hand through the carrot colored hair of the younger.

- There are more and more people disappearing, some talk about extermination, others talk about being free. We're dying of weakness, from starvation, from sickness, if we didn't all throw ourselves down a bridge since we all lost our mind. I don't know why we're here, neither what they want from us. But I k ow I want to stay with you . I don't want to die hyung, not now, we have so much more to experience us two.-

Then there was a silence . In an emptiness that meant everything, a umpteenth wave of tears made it's path on the face of the red head. Yoongi was hurrying up to softly dry a tear with his thumb.

- Jimin

Yoongi said tenderly.

- Jimin look at me.

He lightly lifetime his head.

- Whatever happens, we are going to get out, together, both of us. Got it?

He nodded but seemed a challenge for him from the headache that was tearing his head apart a week since. The tears doubled. He didn't know why they were sent here. A few days ago, some guards were at their home, during the night. They were brought in by force, without any explications in a shady train with others, treated like vulgar cattle. No one really knew what was happening , some were speaking of a work camp and some were speaking of death or war. All that Jimin knew was that him and Yoongi we're labeled and that they were.fping to be sent some where. On the black plains of war, in a factory or in heaven? Who knew.

All that was important for Jimin was Yoongi.

And all that was important to Yoongi was Jimin.

They both melted in a tinted embrace of sadness and pain. Right where they were going to seal their lips together, a noise was heard, a gunshot.

The door opened in one strong hit to evacuate four men in green and grey uniforms, they were officers.

Instinctively, their hands joined each other in a superhuman grip.

The mentholated found himself near the you get in a worried look before jumping because of the voice yelled something that both Jimin and Yoongi found incomprehensible, it was German being spoken.

They didn't have time or react as they both were trapped. Circled by big, muscly and armed men, it was lost hope.

Starving since decades, crowded one onto the other, in the worst living conditions, they only had one ounce of energy left within them.

However, when they were being separated, they fought back with so much force that neither of them thought they had.

° ° °

- Yoongi!
Yelled the red-haired from all his broken will.

The yell repeated itself in a loop in his head like a shadow that would most likely haunt him for eternity.

He tried to fight it back more but ended up receiving a blow on his head. Pain spread everywhere in his skull, lowering his own intensity scream, he could only let out a vague murmur before feeling his energy leave him.

- Hold on Jimin.

° ° °
The red-haired was brought by force in a room completely a to and empty.jimin was dead inside, dead since he had been separated from Yoongi. All he knew is that the smell was absolutely horrible in this place, when he noticed Yoongi on the ground right in front of him, his legs became really heavy. He put his arms on his face and started crying loudly.

He jumped when he felt a pressure on his body.

- Ji-jimin.

He turned to see that the mentholated was in front of him.

He felt everything leave him even more when he looked up to see dozens of faucets over his head.

A gas chamber.

The red-haired has backed off before whispering to himself.

- Y-yoon.

- I know.

The red haired stuck his eye to those of the mentholated that was lighly smiling.

- Jimin, I know I promised that we would stay together until the end, I might not be able to fill the one where we escape of this madness, but I will at least be able to end my days with you. It's probably the best thing that could happen to me right now.  So please, enjoy the last moments, I want to see you smile for one last time Chim. We will stay together up there. That u can promise.

The red head wipes his tears on the back of his hand and started laughing peacefully, since long ago, he liked the feeling that was slowly placed inside his heart.

- I love you Yoongi.

The mentholated felt his own heart explode he closed his eyes to stop the tears that were threatening to fall.

- I love you, Jimin.

One last year fell on the cheek of the red head, but this time , it was a tear of joy. Yoongi, without another second more, kissed him one last time. At this moment, the showers started making a loud noise. But whatever, no one could ever separate them at this specific moment. The fell together at the same time, one on top of the other and never got up again.