summer love pt 2

[Not my story]

It happened one day when he had just arrived at the hospital.

The day when…

Park Jimin told him that he didn’t want to see him anymore.

-

Jimin has loved music ever since he was a child, he was always pleased whenever he found a song that matched his mood. Sometimes, things were hard so he needed a sad melody and a mellow sounding voice to sooth him and lessen his worries, sometimes he was feeling happy and energetic and he wanted to listen to an upbeat song, sometimes he wasn’t feeling well and needed a song that will lift his spirits and turn his tears into smiles.

Life was filled with many meetings, many emotions, many encounters that Jimin sometimes wanted to forget or moments, which he wanted to relive again and again.

He has always admired the people who had dedicated their whole live to making others happy - be it with their music or acting. He’s always thought that being a star was very tough, he thought that those people were deprived of having a personal life, because everything was always released to the public and it was sad how those brightly shining stars on stage, turned into lonely humans who just wanted to have some time for themselves or spend time with the people they loved, things that could be quite difficult to do having in mind that they always had packed schedules or eyes were following them everywhere.

Jimin could never live like that, he loved his job, he loved helping people and he loved seeing a smile on the faces of his patients even more. It was a great feeling, to know that he has contributed with something to the community.

He still found contentment in listening to music, but ever since he entered university he had less time to follow any artists. He was busy studying and when he started working at the hospital, he used his free time to hang out with his friends or go back to Busan to visit his parents. He enjoyed leading such a quiet yet very satisfying life, his friends were also very understanding. Most of them liked going to clubs or staying out late, but they never pushed Jimin to go with them, because they knew that he had to wake up at 6 am on the next day to go to work, they knew he preferred going to the movies or cafes or just on walks.

So on the day when a celebrity was suddenly attacked and sent to Severance’s ER, Jimin couldn’t really understand why everybody was freaking out so much. A person had got hurt, thatwas a reason to freak out indeed, to be worried, but most nurses around him and even the doctors kept saying ‘Oh my god! It’s Min Yoongi!! THE Min Yoongi!!’, his friends had brought up the name a few times, but Jimin didn’t know much about the said person and he found it weird how almost everyone was making a fuss over the fact that some famous rapper was at the hospital and not focus on the fact that Min Yoongi was currently a patient, who had to be treated.

Fate was a funny thing and Jimin was the only available nurse at the time, so he was sent to Yoongi along with Dr. Jang. The first thing Jimin noticed about the patient was how pale he was and he wondered just how much blood the person on the bed had lost. Of course, since it was his first time seeing Yoongi, he had no idea that the rapper just had a rather fair complexion to begin with.

Yoongi was still unconscious while Jimin wrapped the bandage around his head, but a few minutes after he was done, the rapper woke up and Jimin got the shock of his life when he felt hands on his ass, so his first instinct was to hit the person who had touched him and he didn’t mean to, but he ended up knocking out the same patient, whom he had been treating until minutes ago.

He felt terrible after that, he had a horrific night shift, constantly worrying about the person whom he had hurt and when he went to Yoongi’s room in the morning, the rapper did not say anything to him. Jimin thought that he deserved the silent treatment, but Yoongi did not look angry, maybe he was still tired and disorientated?