prince

Jimin watched the prince in the yard when he practiced sword combat with his loyal friend and companion in war, Jung Hoseok, being so immersed in the scene that he got careless and cuts himself on the thorns of the flowers he was told to foster.

It's a shame that he kept his gaze on the plants after that, for he could have locked eyes with the prince that threw occasional glances to the boy with brown hair and flushed cheeks cutting roses under the sun. The prince gasped in surprise and pain when a hit of Hoseok's wooden sword into his belly sent him to the dusty ground. "I'm getting tired of you and that goofy smile on your face," the younger sighed, shaking his head with a cheeky grin. "Go talk to him. You've been way too distracted ever since you've noticed that kid."

"I can't. You know what mother and father will do if they start realizing how I feel about him. I'm only allowed to be attracted to royalty." Yoongi said sadly looking down.

"Its okay, Yoongi. You'll never know if they change their mind. After all they're always changing the rules you have to follow." Hoseok patted his back. Yoongi nodded. Then they both went inside.

Jimin also leaves the garden, sighing sadly as he knows he has no chance.

Little did they know Jimin is a lost prince.