nom nom

[Not my story] {vampire Yoongi}
Ao3 Taegiminie

"Look," Jimin started as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Hyung I'm going to die if you drink anymore. You don't want that do you?"

Yoongi groaned and shook his head, "But I'm hungry."

"But I'm going to die." Jimin waved his hands in the air. He was tired and drained. He needed to sleep.

"You're just being dramatic Jiminie," Yoongi tsked.

"Oh my god? I'm not! If you take one more sip I will literally die Min Yoongi."

"You know, if you say my name like that it just makes me wanna eat you," Yoongi deadpanned as he stroked his finger tips against Jimin's arm. Jimin slapped his hand and scooted further away from the vampire.

"Drinking me is not enough? You want to eat me too? What are you? Some kind of monster??" Jimin said incredulously and threw up his hands.

"Yes." Indeed, Min Yoongi was a monster.

"Oh my god just let me live," Jimin felt defeated, his voice was weak. Sleep wanting to consume him.

"You say oh my god a lot," Yoongi cocked his head and scooted closer to Jimin until their sides were touching.

"You eat a lot," this time Jimin didn't bother to move away from the older.

"Uhm. Last time I checked you eat more than me?"

"So what? I'm a human. We're supposed to eat six times a day, including snacks," he said defensively. He didn't make the rules, his body and nutritionists did.

"And I can't eat at least twice a day?" Yoongi sounded distraught, his lips in a tight line, "You're being unfair Jimin. Just because I'm a creature of the night you're discriminating me and my life style. Talk about being specie-ist."

"Okay first of all; you aren't a creature of the night, you literally go out during the day to watch me while im in class-"

"That was one time," the black haired vampire interrupted.

"-it was five times but okay. Secondly, a Healthy vampire should eat once a day. Too much blood aint good for you," Yoongi huffed, "Third of all; what the hell does specie-ist even mean?!"

"It means that you're discriminating me just because I'm a different species from you. You know like being sexist or homoist and-"

"Wait. Just. One. Damn. Second." Jimin slammed his hand ontop of Yoongi's mouth, "By homoist are you referring to people that discriminate against homosexuals?"

Yoongi nodded knowingly, Jimin's hand still against his mouth, Jimin's eyes widened and his lip twitched, "I don't know if I should laugh or cry or both."

Yoongi darted his tongue out so that Jimin could move his hand, Jimin cursed and wiped his hand against his jeans, "I don't have a crying kink though," Yoongi shook his head, Jimin dragged his palm against his face and heaved a sigh that made the room echo. "Not into that kinda shit. Laughing is fine though. I like your laugh."

"Hyung~" Jimin whined, "Don't say that, you'll make me blush."

Yoongi poked Jimin's soft cheeks and grinned, "I just wana bite your cheeks every time you blush."

"UGH can you not make things weird for like two whole seconds??" Yoongi pouted and his shoulders slumped. He was making Jimin melt.

"Don't be sad. Go suck someone else's blood," Jimin offered, "Hobi hyung wouldn't mind."