fever

Instagram @ baepsaebitch

"Jimin open up."

Yoongi pounded on the door with his fists. His patience beginning to run out. The door opened and Yoongi suddenly felt some weight on him, making him stagger and take a few steps back. He looked down and saw Jimin clutching onto him tightly. Grabbing him like a koala. Legs around his waist and arms wrapped along his neck.

"Jimin." The younger looked up. His forehead and bangs were filled with sweat. His cheeks were a brighter shade of red than what they used to be. He smiled cheekily at Yoongi puffing hot breath at him.He closed his eyes snuggling himself towards Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi lifted his chin bringing his hand towards the others forehead. He took it away quickly. Feeling a bit of heat on his hand.

"Jimin do you have a fever?" Yoongi looked at him questionably, changing their position. And carrying Jimin bridal style slowly making his way towards the younger's room.

"I love you." Jimin said. Making a heart with his two small hands. Yoongi froze not expecting for the younger to say something like that. He placed Jimin softly on the bed making sure he didn't hit his head. But with Jimin not wanting to let go of his neck just made it hard for Yoongi to move away.

Jimin leaned closer pecking Yoongi's lips and then his cheek "I love you~"

Yoongi would be lying if he said he didn't like that. He of course wanted to pin down the younger and kiss him properly. Which would end up in a make out session.

"Y-yea. Now let go of my neck." Jimin stares before nodding cutely and letting go of the older one's neck. He layed down and watched as Yoongi began to distance himself from the bed. He grabbed him by the shirt, preventing Yoongi from walking. Yoongi looked back confused.

"Stay with me."

Yoongi stiffened. He wanted to say no and leave but his feet wouldn't budge and inch.

He gulped.

"F-fine." He said. Making his way under the covers and almost immediately after that Jimin snuggled himself towards his chest.

He brought his arms around the younger's small waist, bringing the already sleeping Jimin closer to him.

"Just wait till you to get up. I'm not going easy on you."

[Not my story]