a weakness for sweet things

[Not my story]
Ao3 BaepseIsMyJam

Yoongi let out a deep groan as he stretched lazily, his muscles almost creaking in protest. He pulled his headphones from his head and pushed himself away from computer desk, his chair gliding easily over the thin carpet. He clicked his tongue and ran his hand through his mint locks. He was having particular difficulty with this project and couldn't seem to get it to sound the way he'd pictured it.

Frustrated, he left the studio and made his way back to the dorm. He was tired and growing increasingly peckish. He pulled out his neglected phone to check his text messages. There were the usual messages from Jin, worrying as usual over the amount of time he'd spend in the studio, reminding him to drink, sleep when he needed and to not be home at a ridiculous time. One stood out from the others, informing him he'd made a triple chocolate sponge cake as a treat for the members and he'd managed to save him a slice.
Yoongi's eyes flashed to the time in the corner of his screen, it read 01:32AM. The message had been sent hours ago, he'd be lucky if the slice was still there.

The dorm door clicked shut behind him and Yoongi shrugged his leather jacket off hanging it on the coat pegs while simultaneously kicking his converse off. He shuffled into the kitchen, making a beeline for the refrigerator which housed his reserved slice of chocolate heaven. Except there was no cake inside at all. Yoongi's eyes widened frantically and his stomach growled in protest. He pulled vegetables out the way, something Jin would probably murder him for, as he scoured the various shelves looking for his promised treat.

"Shit." There was the clang of a metal fork meeting the tiled floor of the kitchen, and Yoongi whizzed around to face the orange haired man stood frozen in the doorway. They locked eyes; brown gazing into brown. Yoongi's eyes slowly lowered, to the object clutched in the man's hands. A plate coated in crumbs. Chocolate cake crumbs. He could hear the audible gulp as his gaze shot up to throw daggers at the other.
"Park Jimin, you little shit." He ground out, slamming the refrigerator door behind him. Jimin ran his hand nervously through his messy hair and bit his plush bottom lip.
"You're back earlier than expected hyung.." He began, playing with the buzzed hair at the nape of his neck. Yoongi's eyes narrowed at the younger, stalking towards him.

"You traitor," he growled as he snatched the plate from Jimin's grip. "I expected this from Taehyung.. fuck, even Joon or Kook. But you?" He scoffed and shook his head as he placed the item in the sink. He felt Jimin come up beside him and place a hand tentatively on his shoulder. He let out a long sigh.
"I'm sorry Yoongi-hyung, TaeTae ended up eating most of my piece after dinner and Kookie wouldn't share his.." Jimin's other hand found it's way back into his hair.
"I figured since we share many things now and umm.. well i thought-"

"You thought I'd share my cake?" Yoongi cut him off, moving suddenly to face Jimin, his arms on either side of the younger. "My.." He leaned closer and pressed Jimin against the bench, "..hard.." his thigh slid between the other's thicker ones. "..earned.." A deep blush began to colour Jimin's cheeks at the emphasis of Yoongi's words. "..treat?" The older's breath fanned against his neck and he gulped loudly.
"Um.. yes?" Jimin barely whispered, distracted by Yoongi's nose skimming against his pulse.
"No." Yoongi tutted and pulled away from Jimin, he was quiet for a few moments, leaving the younger to gather his wits.

Jimin almost jumped with fright when Yoongi suddenly clutched a hand to his chest dramatically. "I'm just wounded Jiminie. I can't believe my precious angel would betray me like this!" He went back into the refrigerator to find a snack. Jimin chuckled at his act and bounced over to Yoongi gripping his arm in his.
"I'm really sorry baby, I promise I'll make it up to you!" He kissed his shoulder over and over, flashing his boyfriend his brightest smile, his eyes bending into crescents and creating their own smile. Yoongi practically melted. His frustration having worn off by how much he'd missed his ray of sunshine due to working so hard.

"It's a real good job you're fucking cute." He rolled his eyes, pulling out an already prepared chicken salad sandwich. Courtesy of Jin perhaps?
Jimin chewed his lip, a shit-eating grin spread across his face as Yoongi chewed his sandwich. "I know."
Yoongi pointed to the floor. "Pick your fork up brat."

-

"Ugh, I still can't believe you ate my fucking cake."