tipsy

Instagram @ baepsaebitch

"I'm not tipsy." Yoongi slurred. Waving a finger side to side in front of Jimin's face, the younger only gripped tighter at his hyung's waist. Taking one of Yoongi's hands and hanging them around his neck while they stumbled into their bedroom.

There was a bit difficulty when Yoongi went limp and his constant giggles didn't help at all but just made it harder for Jimin not to coo. Which ended up happening.

"Yoongi..." Jimin softly set his lover down on the bed. Brushing away a few strand of hair that covered the other's cat like eyes. Yet this time instead of having the "cold-like" look on his eyes, he had a seductive one wash over his glasses ones.

"It's hot.." Yoongi squirmed around the bed. Kicking the blankets off and deciding to give up after realizing moving around too much is just making the heat build up on his side of the bed.

By the time he stopped moving and lied on his stomach- his back facing jimin- and shoved his hands underneath to unbutton the silk dress shirt. Jimin's eyes followed Yoongi's movements as he got up to sit. Yet because he was tired he remained still, letting his hands fall and instead look at Jimin with those seductive eyes.

"Help me." He murmured. And in response Jimin let out a laugh at his hyung's cute actions. Getting up to look for a thinner shirt and pajama bottoms before coming back to help Yoongi undress.

He pulled Yoongi to the edge of the bed, crouching down to undo the rest of the buttons Yoongi himself wasn't able to.

"Your skin has gotten a bit red." Jimin whispered, his eyes looking up at Yoongi's own. A smirk left the corner of his lips as his eyes trailed back down to see Yoongi's exposed chest and stomach. The older one's shirt still covering his shoulders and arms, and Jimin wasn't very pleased with it. So he took the top of the silk shirt and pulled it down letting it fall off Yoongi's shoulders. Yet it wasn't completely off.

So Jimin slowly but steadily began to undo the button of the sleeve however he decided not to pull Yoongi's arms out.

"What a sight." A mischievous smile grazed his lips. Wrapping his arms around his lovers waist and slowly trailing soft kisses up his abdomen to his chest. Yoongi whimpered, usually he was supposed to be doing this to Jimin so instead of being tied down by Jimin's lustful expression he swiftly switched positions. His arms pinning down the younger on the bed while Yoongi hovered ever so slightly above him.

"Better." He chuckled. Leaning down to bite on Jimin's lower lip and tugging on it before saying in a playful tone " Trying to take advantage of me I see."

Jimin laughed. "Maybe."

Yoongi hummed.

And even if he wanted to continue, his body wasn't up to the job. He used his last bit of strength trying to switch their positions and Jimin did take notice. So the smirk that once left came back again.

His arm snaked around the side of Yoongi's waist before the other lost strength in his hands and ended up falling on top of Jimin.

"Eager aren't we." Jimin teased sitting up and placing Yoongi on his lap. Both chests not far from each other.

"You know I just came to a conclusion. Even after looking so dominant those times. I would say at this very moment..." Jimin blew a puff of air at Yoongi's ear, loving the way the older one's hands came around to hold onto his neck. "..You look so fucking submissive." He whispered seductively.

Yoongi went limp again but only this time it wasn't because of how tipsy he was but because of how dominant Jimin was being.

The younger played with the sleeves of Yoongi's shirt. "Do you want it off?"

Yoongi nodded unable to do anything but go along with Jimin.

"Hmm I don't know you look pretty sexy right now." Jimin tilted his head. Yoongi groaned.
Because fuck Park Jimin for being so damn smooth.

He pulled the younger by the shirt, pushing their lips harshly together.

Jimin was quick to respond but didn't let Yoongi get what he wanted instead he teased him with playing small tricks with his tongue. And it annoyed Yoongi. So he didn't have much of a choice but bite the other's lips hard and Jimin knew it was enough teasing.

They took ragged breaths as air wasn't really something they both thought of while in each other's spit. So by the time they separated-a string of saliva connecting both their lips-
They took deep breaths before going back to kissing.

The younger's hands finally came up to tear the shirt off Yoongi, throwing it away to the floor while he placed his hands on the other's hips. Gripping tightly and digging his fingers into the soft fair skin.

"Are you tired?" Jimin asked.

"A bit." He replied out of breath.

After a few minutes Jimin heard soft snores indicating that Yoongi was already asleep. His hand came up to caress his cheek. Finally dropping him on the bed and laying next to him, pulling him close till he was also failing to keep awake.

"Goodnight"

[Not my story]