close

Instagram @ baepsaebitch

"H-hyung." Jimin stuttered. Looking down at Yoongi's lips. His body became stiff after Yoongi pulled him towards his chest snaking an arm around him, their faces dangerously close.

Yoongi felt the younger's breath on his skin. The needy feeling of wanting to touch him badly became worse.

He breathed in slowly trying to concentrate on planning their way out of the cramped closet. But the constant moving of Jimin made it impossible. Making their lower bodies come in contact.

"J-jimin." Yoongi groaned.

Jimin panicked immediately staying still. "S-sorry."

His cheeks grew a light shade of pink visible enough for Yoongi to see. He hanged his head low of embarrassment.

"Jimin."

At the same time, Jimin brought his head up while Yoongi brought his down looking at Jimin. Yoongi moved a bit close their lips ghosting over each other's.

Jimin's eyes were in a daze as his mind failed at processing what was happening.

Yoongi felt his lips slightly graze over Jimin's.

He pulled him closer, closing the gap between their bodies their lips still slightly touching.

Yoongi leaned in capturing Jimin's lips. Jimin didn't hesitate on kissing back, leaning into the warm feeling.

Not too long, the kiss became rougher and messier. Almost hungry. Yoongi bit the younger's bottom lip slipping his tongue in and hungrily explored Jimin's mouth. The need to touch Jimin only grew. He slammed him into one of the four walls the cramped closet was made of.

Bringing a knee up between Jimin's legs earning a small moan from the younger.

Without realizing the closet door opened.

"Are you guys- okay we locked you guys in here so you can make up by talking not eating each other up." Jungkook said scrunching up his nose in disgust. Taehyung laughed, while Jungkook pulled him close.

Yoongi detached himself from the other glaring at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Close it."

Jungkook shrugged closing it.

"How long do you think theyll be in there? Looks pretty cramped to me."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the hand leading him away.

"Lets go you dont want to hear Jimin moan now do you."

Taehyung shook his head and followed.

"The real question is if Jimin will be okay tomorrow."

"Judging by Yoongi not a chance."

They both laugh leaving the needy couple.

[Not my story]